Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Interesting, I was right on the card stats when speaking with an EB employee about the NGP.

The lack of power wont hurt it much, it will be pretty damn good for a handheld. Any word on the res for those 2 cameras?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:10 pm
Sony tends to put great senors and what not in their cellular cameras. I believe Apple is even going to go to them. So regardless of resolution I would hope they'd be great.

We still don't know what they are. But I'm guessing the front will be either VGA or 1.3 MP. Rear will most likely be between 3-5MP.  

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 am
Sailorcancer2004
Sony tends to put great senors and what not in their cellular cameras. I believe Apple is even going to go to them. So regardless of resolution I would hope they'd be great.

We still don't know what they are. But I'm guessing the front will be either VGA or 1.3 MP. Rear will most likely be between 3-5MP.

Hmmm its a wonder, I know my phone has a 5.1 (Sony Ericsson c905a), so I would hope atleast ONE of the camera's would compete with that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 pm
Si-Shen
Sailorcancer2004

Hmmm its a wonder, I know my phone has a 5.1 (Sony Ericsson c905a), so I would hope atleast ONE of the camera's would compete with that.

It might be hard to beat that. The c905a was designed to be strong in the camera department. So all the tech I bet went to make sure it was good.

Like I said there's more to a camera then the MP. Something I've been wanting to do though was try some photo comparisons. My Dad and brother both have 8MP cameras on their phones. I have a Cybershot that has an 8MP camera. I'd like to see how the three are.

Sony may even make both the same MP. From the sounds of it they may based on what they want both to do.  

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:55 pm
Sailorcancer2004

It might be hard to beat that. The c905a was designed to be strong in the camera department. So all the tech I bet went to make sure it was good.

Like I said there's more to a camera then the MP. Something I've been wanting to do though was try some photo comparisons. My Dad and brother both have 8MP cameras on their phones. I have a Cybershot that has an 8MP camera. I'd like to see how the three are.

Sony may even make both the same MP. From the sounds of it they may based on what they want both to do.
I would be curious myself about that comparison. As for the c905a, it was a big factor in getting it, it means if I dont have my camera with me, I have a back up.

I am sure I will poor over all the specs once they are all out. Personally I would think the back mounted cam would be more important, but I suppose it depends on how they intend them to function and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm
The front one seems to be pretty important. Especially if they want it to do stuff like face tracking among other things.

When I get the chance I'll give it a try and tell you.  

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am
You have a point, and sorry about the delay, the Guild did not get bumped to the top of my list when you posted for some reason). Not sure I would have much use of it myself though its hard to say depending on its use depending on what games its used in (RPG/JRPG player).  
The Sony Playstation Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff