Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
New Guild Member, Experienced Role Player Looking for Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:35 pm
Hey all I joined the guild a couple days ago looking to get into forum based table top role plays. My preference is for D&D 3.0, 3.5, Path finder. Willing to Explore other non D&D d20 game systems though i have no experience in them.

If any 3.0 or 3.5 campaigns are looking for a player, Id love to get involved, the same for pathfinder. If an alternate d20 game would like to take me on and show me the ropes then I would love to learn.

A little about me, I'm a guy, I go by rhiven or spirit normally, im 21 and i have been playing various versions od D&D starting with aDnD for over 8 years now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:15 pm
Welcome! I have to warn you though: there's a bunch of Quasit making their home around here. Other than that, it's a nice little place!  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:18 pm
A pseudodragon ate my shoe! The whole friggin' shoe! stressed

Rhiven, since you're new here, any spare left Size 10.5 shoes lying around?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:27 pm
That's one big foot, Rain.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:34 pm
Sorry, Mine are 13's but if i happen to kill a marauder, be it goblin, orc, or even human with a shoe that fits. Or if in my times here i find the psuedo dragon with your shoe ill return it. As for the quasits ill be sure to keep my pig sticker near by should those pesky flying imp things care to bother me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 pm
So are there actually any games meeting the descriptions of the ones I am looking for, that are both active, as well as recruiting?  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm
I left 3rd/3.5 in the dust, so I only pay attention to the 4e games sweatdrop I have the rules for pathfinder, but have yet to play it myself. So I can't actually help you in that regard.

We always could use new and active DMs though >_>'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm
Ive been active quite often lately but I have a few things to say. I only run two types of games right now. The first is a D20 modern system and the other is a 3.5

I don't really have a 3.5 adventure ready but if you are willing, I can run a D20 Modern adventure here. As long as all of the players are active, I guarantee you that it will be an enjoyable event.  

raozspaz

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm
I'm not much of a DM, mostly for a lack of ideas, I am more than willing to play a new d20 system if you walk me through it.

Also i can provide a world, or build one world with a large back story if you are willing work up a campaign in progress for that world.

I am willing to give dming a shot also, as a pathfinder game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm
Well. As I stated. I have an adventure already set up and prepped for a D20 Modern type setting. I just wanted to make sure I had the players that actually wanted to play it before I posted it. At least one, preferably two. And then I post it and wait for more to join.

But yeah. It is using the D20 modern system and I have all the information required to make a character with that system. ^_^  

raozspaz

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm
Well if you want to add me on gaia and chat me up about using the d20 modern system then i would love to learn it and play a part of your role play.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm
I sent you a quick PM. We can discuss most of the stuff there. After we have some discussion, then I will let you decide or not whether you still would like to participate in that kind of roleplay.  

raozspaz

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 am
http://d20resources.com/

Here's a site for anyone who needs d20 Modern rules  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items