Submit

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 am
Sorry about this but i officialy resign from doing the Roleplay, I had it perfect and then people decide to change it without me even knowing, im sorry if it was because i was takeing to long to open it or what ever but i just dont like the way it took me so long to set it up and then it was changed so quickly. so i am sorry but i resign, i will still be in RAWR and i will still post and chat but i will not give any more ideas or post in the roleplay because of those reason's.Sorry Raised, and Black......

~Revolution Evolution~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohh Revy. :[ Don't be that way....but when you introdce something to RAWR....rawr quite frankly- no pun intended- goes wild with it.... It just sort of into a beautiful flower in the field of eternal blossoms...
yeah I have no idea either, I was going to try adn sound swise and stuff but that was just jibberish...
Actually you sparked the dea of something GREATER than just a roleplay.....inwhich what I am regrettfully unable to say due to strict orders not too....sort of....classfied. Please, the roleplay still includes all of RAWR, and we really need ideas to help with it.

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 am
-edited-

resignation declined.

Shut up, sit down, and buckle up........ the role play bus is leaving the station. Your on board whether you like it or not. Stop acting like a douche.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 am
@kalli.

for the record, Rev's roleplay was NOT the inspiration for the main project. SAI, gaia, and other smaller factors were the inspiration.

Some old geezer was pushing me, telling me the way I SHOULD have done things..... That I should've come to his alter, a shrine to himself, on my knees, with a squad of flying pilots, and showing my webmaster abilities with a squad website.

It got me thinking about the past present and future.

The roleplay is 99% RAWR created. storyline, maps, dice engine, plot, everything. Rev contibuted um... some of the territories, and um.... no thats it actually. The territories on the map are based on his input.  

raisedpassion
Captain

RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces