• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:44 am
♪♫♪~The Virtuoso Twins~♪♫♪

Piano: Nyaha, I got her to post this!

Forte: XD Whatever!

Well... Here's the thing, post your art
Emphasis on "YOUR"

Let's see just how talented our guildmates are.
Whether traditional or digital, post it here!

Piano: Now... it wasn't hard at all right?

Forte: Yeah, yeah *sarcasm*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:55 am

Got inspired for this one.
Friend of ours.

User Image

Virtuoso Forte

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Virtuoso Forte

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 am

Inspired here too!

By the guild!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 pm
I'm thinking of doing a guild family portrait/ pass the pen. Basically I will draw someone then someone else will draw someone and it will be an ever expanding thing.  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bit Siniful

Beloved Donator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:52 pm
if any of u feel up to it to see my drawings-deviantart-MsSnippy  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 pm
http://soraskye.deviantart.com/
Some of it, isn't NSFW. Especially the ones in my favorites. D: (Not the ones I drew, most of the stuff I drew is pretty okay.)  

Michelle A Remiel

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Virtuoso Piano

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 am
serch18x2
I'm thinking of doing a guild family portrait/ pass the pen. Basically I will draw someone then someone else will draw someone and it will be an ever expanding thing.

That's an AWESOME idea.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 pm
Well I thought of it as a way to show off artistic styles. I wanna draw me with waffles.(I got the idea of pass the pen from English 2 uears ago)  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:19 pm
serch18x2
Well I thought of it as a way to show off artistic styles. I wanna draw me with waffles.(I got the idea of pass the pen from English 2 uears ago)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IWHat's 'pass the pen?'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm
l-Kallisto-l
serch18x2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IWHat's 'pass the pen?'
You've never played pass the pen. In it someone starts a story then people rake turns adding to it. In the family portrait it be drawing instead.  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iCanisLupus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 pm
http://icanislupus.deviantart.com/ o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:11 pm
serch18x2
l-Kallisto-l
serch18x2

IWHat's 'pass the pen?'
You've never played pass the pen. In it someone starts a story then people rake turns adding to it. In the family portrait it be drawing instead.

User Image

Nope never done it.

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 pm
iCanisLupus
http://icanislupus.deviantart.com/ o3o

User Image

I liek yourz its really good! :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:53 am
l-Kallisto-l
serch18x2
l-Kallisto-l
serch18x2

IWHat's 'pass the pen?'

User Image

Nope never done it.

We have.
We're part of our school periodical and sometimes we have a "Pass the pen" activity to get to know each other more and to know what we did the week before.
It's kinda like a club thing.

I think that's a good idea.

Virtuoso Piano

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash