Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Forgotten Realms: Heroes of the West [4E] - Recruitment 5/5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:16 am
NayrVentess
joe-dude667
Nayr Update.

Spoke to him today, I forgot that his laptop has been playing up. I think it's now completely ********. He told me he's going to a library tomorrow to update everything gaia-ish. I don't know the full details (my phone is a pile of crap, it's hard to hear what people are saying at the best of times), I'm sure he'll fill us in when he comes online tomorrow.

Indeed I will!! On library comp now, only 5 mins left, but there is a computer over there *points* that has 60 mins on the clock so will move shortly.

As for your question Arc, it will start shortly, going to do final audits now, then depending on time left may make the first post today. But realistically probs tomoz or day after

Damn library internet! After my 15 min sesh finished, I went to log on to a diff comp, and it said 'Can't log on, you have already had a session today' Screw you! Got an hour today though, going to do Joe's new game then get back here, before hopefully going to Ravenholm and Dara Stania, wish me luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:53 am
Audit!

Ki-amar - Mr Spork

Everything seems fine to me! Going to have to 'test run' your proficiency +2 bonus thing, we'll see how it goes smile I may take it away if it seems to OP at the beginning, but reintroduce it later.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 am
Audit!

Zhai - Keith

- You get either Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire, unfortunately you can't have both in 4th ed wink so you have to pick one.

Other than that good smile

--- Have to go now, will start the game ASAP, tomorrow night at the latest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 am
NayrVentess
Audit!

Ki-amar - Mr Spork

Everything seems fine to me! Going to have to 'test run' your proficiency +2 bonus thing, we'll see how it goes smile I may take it away if it seems to OP at the beginning, but reintroduce it later.
fair enough, but just to help your baseline, my halfling fighter in Joe's game has an attack bonus only one point lower, and that's with 16 Str instead of 18.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm
NayrVentess
Audit!

Zhai - Keith

- You get either Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire, unfortunately you can't have both in 4th ed wink so you have to pick one.

Other than that good smile

--- Have to go now, will start the game ASAP, tomorrow night at the latest.

Specifically, you can't have both since the Heroes of Forgotten Kingdoms errata. The wording in FRPG is vague enough that it might suggest you have the choice of either each encounter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 am
The way I read it was that while you have both, you can only use one per encounter, so if I used Cloud of Darkness in an encounter, I can't use Darkfire, kinda like how the Divinity feats work. Either way, Cloud of Darkness is removed, and I kept Darkfire, obviously.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:33 pm
Sorry for more delays my lovely Faerunians, but I have HEALED MY LAPTOP woop woop. So, barring it ******** up again (wouldn't suprise me) I should be on as normal again. This game will start tonight, within the hour, so get checking! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm
Game is up! GO!  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers