Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
Other Guilds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 pm
keanie-beany a member of this guild during it's original RP has a DIFFERENT guild that is dead, however keanie-beanie, Gylfie (another member from relatively early on), and I would like to get this guild going again, however, we need members. If you are interested, there are some rules:
This is literate, which mean 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs. Description appreciated.
ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK! correct grammar and spelling is expected, however occasional mistakes are okay.
BE ACTIVE (I know I am a major hypocrite on that) post at least twice a week if you can.
This Guild needs some help ideas are appreciated so much.
Other rules can be found in the guild, if you are still interested please click the following link. If you aren't, but you know someone who might be, please, if you can, pass this on to them.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=875781

If you know a guild that NEEDS HELP, not just any other guild feel free to post it here too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 am
If any of you are part of the RP for Fantasy, Love and Action guild, please take a look at this RP and join if interested, we really need members.  

Faithfull Fire

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 am
please take a look at my guild Behind The Mirrors' Glass its new and i really need members  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:14 am
I'll take a look at it.  

Faithfull Fire

Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas