Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)
Living Cave

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am
A truly magical cave that is said to be alive. As you enter, the tunnels shift. Once you have entered, going back is no longer an option. To get back, you must go forward. Elemental creatures stalk the cave. The terrain of the tunnel changes as dose the weather. Rain, snow, and even hail is said to pelt travelers who have dared enter the cave. It is even said that there is a beautiful land with riches a plenty for any traveler who can reach it's end.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:22 am
*konstantin emerged from his shadow and saw the cave entrance* "hm riches plenty? should or shouldnt i?"  

xXxEdge-Rated-RxXx

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 am
A crowd arrives to the caves entrance a few miles out of town. Even those who did not believe the old mans tail stood a distance from the ominous cave. The man turns to the crowd to address them. "I have a task for any brave soul. In truth, I never did see my friends perish. I know, they could have never made it out alive. But, I could not live with myself if they were still trapped inside. Will anyone aid putting this old mans fears to rest. The riches inside the castle should be more then a just reward for your services."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 am
"I think you should wait..... this cave has taken more lives than you might think." Gregor walked up to the mouth of the cave examining the entrance. After a deep sigh he then started drawing strange runes into the dirt in a circular pattern.  

creech85
Vice Captain

xXxEdge-Rated-RxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 am
*konstantin watched as he draws the runes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am
As Gregor finishes the pattern the runes resonate with each other glowing faintly. Standing upright he then faces the old man. " I will go in old man.... i am curious to see what drives this cave." Gregor figured the elements inside might tell him what was going on.  

creech85
Vice Captain

TheVulgarUnicorn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:37 pm
The dwarf laughed and stepped inside immediately. He thundered on down the cave reaching back for his war axe. "hahaha! lets go kill something!" he thundered with his axe in hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 pm
Lighting a cigarette before following the dwarf in toe Gregor looked over his shoulder. " Anyone else coming?" Having the dwarf on his side he knew exactly how the fights would go so far. The dwarf true to his kind would rush the scene as he was given time to attack with a more calculated approach. The only thing that would make it easier would be more meat between them and the enemy.  

creech85
Vice Captain

Akihiko Sanda

Interesting Informer

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am
Tye approached the cave with a slow pace. Getting a room in the city without being in a faction was out of the question. He would probably be dead in the morning. Tye carried a knapsack over his shoulder with a bedroll strapped to it. Sleep was all he needed, and a cave would be perfect shelter. He had heard of this place, but knew if he could conquer the cave, he would certainly be invited to a faction. He ignored the people around him as he entered the mouth of the cave and searched for a cranny to settle down in before noticing he was in total darkness. With a sigh and a frown he rolled out his blanket and threw some wood to the ground and began to light it, only to be blown out by a draft. He cursed in frustration and the wood sparked up as he leaned back onto his blanket.  
Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games