Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ϩσɱєʈɧιɳg ȶϣιϩʈєɖ profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Ϩσɱєʈɧιɳg ȶϣιϩʈєɖ

ȼurrent ϩtatus :: open and accepting 14 characters!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

"Curiouser and curiouser..."

Hey there, I'm Eden Amelia Thompson It's nice to meet ya'.
I am of the female persuasion, if you weren't sure.
I was born on December 18th Which would make me eighteen, obviously.
I'm attracted to men, which means I'm straight.

I tend to act Curious Clever Protective

User Image User Image User Image

Is that my journal? Hey, d-don't open it!
In a small town, not much goes on, and the town that Eden was born into isn't any different. Her parents were not very ambitious people, being high school sweethearts and wanting nothing more than to have a nice little family together, and so they had their daughter and were happy. They both worked within the sleepy town, her mother at the pet clinic and her father fixing vehicles. They knew that they were both happy as they were, never getting any further but never falling back, and though they would have loved for Eden to settle down like them they could see right away that wouldn't happen. Eden was imaginative, and so very curious, they could tell that a simple life would just not cut it for her, that she would have to eventually set off outside of the town for bigger things.

And yes, Eden always wanted something bigger than sitting at home with a small family. She had two friends, who were much less adventurous than she, but would follow along on her little explorations of every nook and cranny of their home town. When she reached her teen years, she calmed down, and less and less felt like there was someplace she needed to be that wasn't where she was at that moment. And then she graduated, perfect marks thanks to her nerdy friend who never let the girls slack off, and there came that feeling again. The feeling that she needed to be someplace that wasn't where she was right then. So it was she, Eden, who suggested a road trip that would take them as far as they could get in one month..and it was her fault that they ended up where they are right now.

I love the sound of crickets at night, summer rain, laying in the grass with her friends, and daydreaming.

I don't love thunder storms, cruelty of any sort, being toyed with, and any harm coming to her friends.

Oh, by the way,
Eden has never been interested in boys, and thus never had a boyfriend.

Cadenza of the Heart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

When people run in circles its a very, very// Mad world, mad world

Hey there, I'm Conner D. Cat It's nice to meet ya'.
I am of the male persuasion, if you weren't sure.
I was born on 13th of October, 1988 Which would make me twenty two, obviously.
I'm attracted to Women, which means I'm straight

I tend to act Mischievous Clever Lazy

I was born on an unusual day, so I was quite unusual, coming out as a black cat with violet eyes. When I was washed down, I shifted back to a basic form, humanoid. Soon my parents found out that I could also disappear at will. My little sister came out a rabbit when she was born, so naturally, I teased her while we were growing up. However, even though I teased her, I love my little sister and will do anything to protect her. I have always shown an interest in puzzles and riddles, taking to talking mostly in riddles whenever I feel like it. I work for... (this part has been erased so many times the paper ripped) because I need to support my sister and feed her and stuff.

I love Riddles, my little sister, puzzles, and being able to disappear at will

I don't love My little sister being hurt, being trapped, and having to go to the mortal world (it messes up his fur and doesn't let him disappear at will)

Oh, by the way,
I would rather not work for anyone, but I have to eat and also feed my sister.

XHeartless-ReaperXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

"Life is beautiful, hearts are wonderful...not for me....not for me..."

Hey there, I'm Kleio Alecto Zenais It's nice to meet ya'.
I was born on December 28 Which would make me Twenty, obviously.
I'm attracted to Men, which means I'm straight

I tend to act Spoiled Distant Charming

Kleio was born outside of Burtonville into what she likes to call the 'horrors of the "outside" world'. And as the rules of The Game go, its every man, woman, child, creature, beast for themselves. She wasn't sure how to feel about being on her own but she had been doing it since she was born so it didn't seem too weird. Until she got her first heart. At first she didn't know what to do with it. Then she found out that it wasn't even pure or anything. Fed up with the rules of the game, she sought a place where the game was not welcome. It did not take long for her to find Burtonville and become part of the population there. She loves to think herself as free but she knows that at any time she could attack any of the humans that take shelter there. So she stays close to the person she first met when she found Burtontown. The mute man.

I love Rain, the color blue, human mythology, hearts, Burtonville, Roses

I don't love Cold, The Game, hearts, Being alone

Oh, by the way,
Kleio is left handed

krazy Michelle Ranak

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

"I touch the fire and it freezes me. I look into it and it’s black. Why can’t I feel? My skin should crack and peel. I want the fire back"

Hey there, I'm Caitlin Emilia Crane It's nice to meet ya'.
I was born on August 24 Which would make me twenty-one , obviously.
I'm attracted to men, which means I'm straight

I tend to act witty sweet musical

Caitlin, or Cait as she prefers to be called, doesn't talk much about her past. The truth is, it terrifies her to think of it. Honestly, in Burtonville terms, her childhood was pretty normal. Her parents loved her, even if they were a bit controlling. She started playing piano at the age of ten, and loved it. She loved the way the keys flowed under her fingers. She loved everything about it. Yes, Cait was a perfectly normal(...ish) person, until she turned eighteen, and met him. He was sweet, handsome, intelligent. Everything she could ask for. She fell for him. Hard. For a year, they were happy. Or so she thought. As it turned out, he was cheating on her, and she found out in the worst possible way. She saw their wedding announcement in the paper. She promptly broke up with him. Well, after she had beaten the ever-loving crap out of him with a book of piano music.

Shortly after that little incident, she met this guy. He was shy and cute. Like a puppy. Only human. Yeah, you read that right. Human. She's rather attatched to him, for some reason.

I love Music,Piano, Brahms, Reading, Flowers, The Stars, Rain, The Timid Man

I don't love her ex, dissonance, fire, ice, war, hatred

Oh, by the way,
She has a cat named Wesley. He's pretty much the cutest thing ever, if you ask her.
She has perfect pitch.

Mellophone Mafia

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces