Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
sex before marriage? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it right?
  no
  yes
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm
Most that needs to be said has been said.

It is not just about 'no kids' and such. It is about purity, about saving yourself. Every time you even kiss someone, you give them a part of your heart. Maybe you don't think you are, but it happens. You've given a part of yourself to them, and you've just killed part of your purity.

I am to have my first kiss at my wedding. The kiss is a sign of commitment, or it should be. My first kiss will be my husband's to take.

What we call 'sex' is actually Intercourse. That's the big part of it, the bad no-no, the thing we hide from our kids. But that's not actual 'sex'. Sex is all of it, kissing, touching, all that jazz. That is all killing your purity and it is all sin in the eyes of God outside of marriage. Well, I'm not sure about kissing, I'm really not. Someone should look that up. But your body is yours until you marry someone. Then your body is you spouses. Do you want them to receive a body that has been seen and dirtied by someone else? Do you want to receive that?

Sorry, I'm all over the place.

Masturbation. An uncomfortable subject. But it is the same--you are dirtying your body and your mind. You are giving yourself pleasure that your spouse might not be able to give you, and therefore setting yourself up for disappointment in the future. There's a lot on this subject and the subject of purity and sex before marriage in a book I'm reading. I'll refresh on that and let you guys know if I find anything new.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 am
I have often asked myself if sex is right or wrong before marriage.
With the man I am with now we have sex and we are not married.
So do I think it is right that we are doing this? No I do not.
Am I bothered by it? Yes and no.

I could give my explanation on why but I won`t waste my time.
I think sex should be discussed between the two and it is a personal decision.
You can accept that God condemns it and have it anyways, or you can stay abstinent.
It is your choice ultimately. God gave you free will.

Personally I do not think sex should be thrown around as loosely as it is on television or in certain groups of people.
It should be between two people who truly love each other which does symbolize marriage.
But as you can clearly see I am a hypocrite.

No I will not regret my choice to have sex before marriage and I accept my wrong doings.
My boyfriend and I have heavily discussed this topic and realize the possible complications and feelings.
With that in mind we still made the choice to have sex and it is an act of love.

However despite my choice I do not encourage people to have sex before marriage.
I merely tell them it is a subject you must research about, discuss with your partner and talk to yourself about it, pray about it.
When the choice is made I hope that person is happy and comfortable with it.

That is my piece on the matter.

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers