Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Art Galleries
.·´¯`·._.·(Exzavia's Gallery)·._.·´¯`·.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exzavia

Friendly Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:58 pm
.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

Hello ^^

I saw the new topic thread and figured, heck, why not. All the art in here is by me, I HAD a shop, but I kept getting flooded with people, also HAD an auction, HB for my normal traditional drawing (full body) went for 400k, but yeah, not gunna have another for a while. You CAN post/pm me for art, it doesn't mean I WILL.

I recently got a tablet for Christmas so now I can do CG artsu~ ^^ I'm not very good at it yet though haha. I work with PS Elements for now, although my friend is getting me Manga Studio 5 I think it was? So yeah, more stuff to figure out. The only CG art I have right now was for a friend, it IS animated, but my friend Wade did that for me. (If it looks pixely its the change from jpg to gif)

For now, the only requests I'll do is in traditional art unless it's pokemon or other easy cartoons for me to draw. I WILL NOT DRAW GEN 5 NOOBY DAMN POKEMON! *Hates the new black and white pokemon games* Yeah so, OH! If I don't reply in here (not sure if it sends an announcement thingy to 'mygaia') then PM me, I'll ALWAYS check those.

So yeah this place is just where Ima post my art that I've done over the past few years ^^ Enjoy.

.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:15 pm

New art is at the top of each list, so the further down you go, the worse they get ^^;;

CG Art:

Animated Unanimated

Traditional Art/Past Avi Arts:

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24

Exzavia

Friendly Entrepreneur

Exzavia

Friendly Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 pm
You may post ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm
Wonderful artsu ^_^!

Thanks for posting!  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points