.:Table of contents:.
Story
Rules
Profile skeleton
Accepted Profiles
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

It certainly has been awhile, eh? Even the oldest archives no longer have a chapter on the twenty-first century. Though nature has attacked us with all her might, we humans yet persevered, and grew in number. As the landmasses drifted ever closer to each other across the Pacific, creating one huge super continent, our poor planet’s surface became awash in people, people, people. Population bloomed and withered in predictable tides, and it wasn’t until a man could step from California to the Komchofka Peninsula that the old pattern vanished. Up until this point, individual countries had managed to avoid another World War even as their boundary lines blurred. You really can see Russia from your house, even if you live in Mexico City.

User Image
Fighting erupted with the Clash of Continents. The crazy militant terrorists came first, and when they were leaping here and there ‘protecting the homeland’ our governments simply couldn’t agree on what to do about them. Real conflict ensued, with the resource-starved nations doing battle much more easily than they ever had before. It became nearly impossible to live to forty in this world.

But thank heaven for evolution, even if that is something of a contradiction. There was no way for humans to bulldoze our challenges like we had done for millennia, so we did what the actual animals do. That is, we evolved. Some of us were born with far enhanced abilities, one trait that we were the absolute Epitome of. And it helped us to survive, even live on this war torn planet. Like all those with too much of a good thing, we became dangerous, both to normal humans and to ourselves. Now from our shoulders hangs a very fragile balance between public hatred and awe, and one move in the wrong direction could set off this powder keg like never before.

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image Please read the
Rules:

~No God modding.

~Romance and violence are fine within reason, meaning near minimally gory scenes occasionally, is fine like once a week or so. No more. Cybering is an absolute no, no.

~ New rules will have this:
new.

~ Keep OCC'ing to a minimum, I've noticed a lot so slow down now please.

~ Please look at the accepted Profiles as an example for your character/s.

~ This is a literate rp, five sentences minimum, proper punctuation and grammar please. Also try to make your posts "realistic", meaning it flows in the mind like a movie, fluidly or even better that it seems like a actual parallel world.

~ PM profiles to me.

~ Do not post unless I accepted your profile and said you may post.

~ Do not just join and never post. I will send a reminder for you if you forgot.

~ Post at least once a day, or warn in advance of vacations. I do understand punishments and computer issues with having to disappear without warning, but please tell me after the problem is resolved.

~ I will change/ add rules if I need to.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 pm
Profile Skeleton:
[color=olive][i]The hand over me: (username)
Chimes like music: (name)
Got experience: (age)
Race: (can be human or animal or in between(limited though). )
Ability or Epitome: (Specify that your power is either ability or Epitome. Ability is common like how angels fly, Epitome is more unique like Zeus with lightning bolts.)
Reflection in the water: (pic anime plz)
My legend: (bio)
The aura within: (personality)
A gift for me?: (likes)
How could you!: (dislikes)
Theme song: (optional)[/i][/color]

User Image  

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25