Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Why is it...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:33 pm
...That almost all of the active conversations here are in the form of "What are your beliefs on this?", "This is the truth, you should believe it", "Should I believe this", etc?

When you hang out with your friends, you probably don't start debating the Christian faith. (At least, I don't..) I should think we're all friends here.

I personally would be very happy to see more lighthearted, welcoming, and casual discussion. Maybe share how your day was, or something funny that happened to you, or invite people to play ZOMG or chat in Towns, or share some Gaia experiences.

There's nothing wrong with extended discussion about important things, but it's the little things that often make a relationship between friends grow stronger. If you're bored and want to chat about something totally random, I'd be up for it.

Just sharing my two cents. Carry on. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:16 pm
Saint Crazy The Follower
...That almost all of the active conversations here are in the form of "What are your beliefs on this?", "This is the truth, you should believe it", "Should I believe this", etc?

When you hang out with your friends, you probably don't start debating the Christian faith. (At least, I don't..) I should think we're all friends here.

I personally would be very happy to see more lighthearted, welcoming, and casual discussion. Maybe share how your day was, or something funny that happened to you, or invite people to play ZOMG or chat in Towns, or share some Gaia experiences.

There's nothing wrong with extended discussion about important things, but it's the little things that often make a relationship between friends grow stronger. If you're bored and want to chat about something totally random, I'd be up for it.

Just sharing my two cents. Carry on. whee

I do =D

okay, Ignore me >.< Merry Christmas~  

daddinar

Shy Phantom

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:20 pm
I agree.
Which is why the Gaia Gods made Chatterbox! : D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:21 pm
I haven't been in Chatterbox is so long. It gets kinda scary in there. O_O

...er, Gaia's Chatterbox, not this guild's. razz  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:29 pm
It really does. o_o
This one's KIND OF in a Christian guild, so it's not allowed(by my rules >;D) to get bad. c:

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games