Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Today I want to dance alone with you...but which one?(1x1x1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 pm
INTRO: Lost in a haze of pain, Kaori only vaguely felt two sets of strong hands grasp her arms and drag her roughly out of the slave shop that had been her home for two long years. Her eyes swollen half-shut, she could just barely distinguish the two hazy shapes of what appeared to be young men pulling her along before she let the blackness swimming at the edge of her vision take over and she blacked out.

PLOT: Kaori is a human slave bought by two male masters. How these two masters came to be living together (are they brothers? Old friends?) I will let you guys who play them decide. The masters can be cruel or kind, again, I leave this up to those who play them. At first, Kaori is just another slave but gradually both masters come to love her, and Kaori must choose between them.

RULES:
1.) I'll keep this simple. Follow Gaia rules. This means no god-modding, should there be any fighting, no auto-hits or dodges, no text speak, and no cybering.
2.) PG-16. I define this as keep your clothes on and your free to do whatever you want. But clothes must stay on. If you want the clothes to come off, time skip.
3.) PLEASE be literate. And try to avoid one/two-liners. Writers block happens, I know, but try to force through it.
4.) OOC in double parentheses (()) or brackets {}/[]
5.) First 2 replies with profiles done correctly will be accepted and we can start! (so if you see that two people have already submitted profiles, please, don't be the jerk that submits yours anyway)

PROFILE SKELETON:
Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Powers: ((don't go too nuts here, you aren't all-powerful))
Personality: ((at LEAST 3 sentences, and include what type of master they are))
Bio: ((at LEAST 3 sentences))
Appearance: ((would LOVE a pic, but detailed description if one can't be provided))

MY PROFILE:
Gaia Name: NotYourEverydayPrincess
Character Name: Kaori Chou
Race: Human
Powers: A damn good dancer/singer, but really nothing extraordinary.
Personality: Kaori has been through many masters in her life. She is quiet and shy at first, slow to warm up to people, but given time she opens up and becomes very loving and friendly, sometimes overly so as she can be a bit…well, slutty. She is a very obedient slave, known for obeying her master's every whim, but occasionally she lets her temper get to her and that's how she ends up bloodied and beaten.
Bio: Kaori was born and raised in a very rich and prominent family, very high class and thought well of. However, when she was 16 her father caught her in bed with a young man of a much lower station. Outraged, he forbid her from ever seeing the boy again, but Kaori refused. Humiliated and disgraced, her father sold her as a slave, promising to come find her after a year, once she'd "learned her lesson". Now six years later, her father has forgotten her and Kaori has given up hope of ever being freed.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 am
Gaia Name: The Hiding Blackspade
Character Name: Demetri D'Allan
Race: Dark Elf
Powers: Shadow Manipulation, Mirages, Holographic images using a 'trick of the light'.
Personality: Despite his appearance, and race, he's actually decently sensitive. He does prefer obedience in his slaves, but he's more understanding. He's outgoing, and friendly, but if you upset him, he'll not hesitate to punish you, slave or servant, or even just 'surf'. The only person he let's dominate him, and tell him what do to is his _________. (this is the other character, but I'll wait until someone else joins before talking with them over what our characters will be.)
Bio: Being a dark elf, he's nearly immortal. He can be killed, but will not die naturally. His parents left him and his siblings when they had all reached the age of 15, deciding that they were all enough Adults then. Him and his Brothers and Sisters stayed together for a while before they all mostly separated. They can still contact each other whenever they feel it's necessary.
Appearance:
(Warning, it's big, but an incredible picture -fangirl pass-out-)User Image
( Isn't he to die for? <3 xD )  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 pm
I never do this, but ~bump~ I really want to do this RP, some1 else please join?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:49 am
Gaia Name: pirateninjaofdarkness
Character Name: Lughe Sollaras
Age: unknown (never counted the years he's aged so to speak) Though he thinks he was 'frozen' around the age of 26.
Race: Morpher
Powers: Can morph into various animals, and favours two elaborate cutlasses as weapons when in human form.
Personality: Lughe is a kindhearted person to his slaves. Though he is a kind owner, he doesn't hesitate to punish those who are out of line. He cares for them almost as a nursemaid. He'll cook their meals and such, noting the favourite dishes of each one, occasionally rewarding them with those special meals for their excellent services. If one slave happens to act out, he will punish accordingly, though eventually beating himself up for it. Sort of a childish master, as he will use his emotions more than his brute force.
Bio: He was once enslaved in a lab, injected with a serum that caused him to never age. Lughe thinks it's been about a hundred years since that happened. Lughe can die, just not by age, just like Demetri.
Appearance:
User Image
(when transforming, i'll post the various animal pics when using them) ^^  

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff