Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Disobedience is a virtue( 1 X 1please be literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 am
Miyuki rolled her eyes and stood up, and ruffled his hair and laughed a little. She walked out before he could do anything and made her way to go get dressed. She sighed and quickly got dressed, and fixed her hair in the nearby mirror. She walked out and made her way back to the livingroom and resumed her position sitting next to him. "So." She sighed, "What exactly are we doing today" She finished fixing her gaze outside.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:36 pm
Sparare shook his hair back into it's normally tousled look, and watched her walk into the bathroom. Then he sighed in a frustrated tone and resumed his breakfast. By the time she'd reentered, he was finished eating. "Well, I have some places to go, and people to see. And you must accompany me silently. I am not afraid of disciplining you in public, so be warned that you are to act like the meek little slave I'm sure you will be someday." Okay, really he just hoped she'd be good. The thought of punishing her every time he turned around was not a task he looked forward to. "When you speak to me, call me master. If anyone else talks to you, stay silent, and I'll talk for you. Got it?" he asked harshly, glaring again.  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm
Miyuki sighed and nodded. "You should know that I'll never be an obedient pet like you want me to be, but I'm sure I'll see what I can do for now" She said raising a brow at him. She never liked being the silent and good type. It was too expected from slaves. After her parent's sold her for money, she was never going to be the nice and obedient type again, they made sure to break her from that. She looked him in the eyes and nodded. "I understand" She softly said looking away from him at the end of her sentence. She absolutely hated calling her owners 'Master', only because it made them feel more powerful over her. She twirled a little spot at the end of her hair to keep her the slightest bit entertained through-out today.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:21 am
//Sorry I've been so slow to reply. Even though I don't celebrate a holiday around this time, it means my family is all off work and school at the same time. We try to take advantage of that ^^//
In perhaps his single largest moment of weakness in his life, Sparare sighed and shook his head. "Look Miyuki," he whispered, resigned. "It's just for show, okay? When we're here, alone, we don't have to be so hostile and formal. But in public, well I have a reputation to uphold. I could lose alot of clients if they knew I was soft with you." He pleaded with his red eyes, brushing away a strand of hair from her face gently, then chuckled in a sort of strangled way. "Hell, I don't even why I'm so gentle with you. My last slave," he growled and let the beginning of a story fade away before it began, setting his jaw and willing his cold exterior back up. "We'd better go," came his usual gruff tone, "I've got a meeting to attend to." And with that, he led the way into the elevator and out to a black and gold car with tinted windows and a driver dressed in black that held the door open for them.  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:41 pm
//Haha that is perfectly fine!//

She raised a brow when he stopped in the middle of telling her a story. She shrugged her shoulders and followed behind him. She got into the car after him, and sighed. She folded her hands in her lap and looked out the window at everything zooming past. Why is he being gentle with me? I'm doing everything in my power to make him mad..She thought. She was still faced towards the window, as if she was looking out, but instead she was in a deep thought. "What exactly is this meeting about?" She softly asked, turning her head to look at him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:12 pm
Sparare let his red gaze trail out the window as they pulled off the street and onto the freeway. Her question mad him frown, and for long minutes he didn't even move. In fact, he was struggling with memories he didn't want to face. "I have some... personal matters that must be dealt with," he finally replied, keeping his focus on the moving road out the window. "All you must do is stand behind my chair and stay quiet. It will probably be boring for you, but it should only take an hour or so." His voice was distant, mechanical, as he battled memories he wished he could erase.  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:42 pm
Miyuki snapped her head around to him. "I have to stand quietly for an hour?" She questioned with an almost angry look played across her face. She sighed and moved a strand of hair that fell in her face, behind her ear. She fixed her gaze back out the window she was looking out of until the car abruptly stopped. The driver stepped out and opened up the door on Sparare's side. Once he had got out, she followed close behind. "I'll be the model slave I guess" She softly said as they walked through the doors of the large building.

//Sorry it took long to reply ._. //  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:36 pm
//No problem, kid ^^//

"Don't whine, Miyuki," he sighed, getting out of the car. When she finally said she would be good, he gave her head an affectionate stroke and lead the way into the building and up to the top floor.
After everyone had settled in the room, a man across the table from Sparare cleared his throat. "Well let's get to it." The man pulled a stack of papers from a manilla folder and read it aloud. "The last will and testament of Mary Wilks." He eyed Sparare carefully. "Your mother left you this." He handed Sparare a locked jewelry box.
Sparare accepted the box and the man droned on about property, money, and investments: all given to people Sparare barely knew.
Not until tghey were safely back in the car, did Sparare examine the box. It wouldn't open.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 pm
Miyuki looked over at him as he tried to open the box. Her eyes softened a little during the whole meeting. She bit the inside of her mouth a little and sighed looking out the window. "So," she started, trying to change any subject and help ease his mind, "What else is there that you have to do" She said softly, looking back over at him. She wanted to hug him and try to help, but she didn't want to soften up and have him cry on her, she never knew how to respond to that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:48 am
Abandoning the box at Miyuki's question, he shrugged uninterestedly. "Roran asked me to settle a payment dispute with the grocer. Then we're going to pick up my dry cleaning and stop by the car dealership to see if they finished my custom order." he looked at his watch. "Perhaps we should stop for lunch first." He pressed a button on the door of the car and a tinted window that separated the driver from them retracted. "Let's stop at Sara's little diner before the grocery store, Louis. We can celebrate the stubbornness of my late maternal." The driver silently nodded and the divider went back up. "I hope that meeting didn't bore you too much. The good news is thats was the task that would take the longest. We should be home well before dinner." His eyes darkened a little. "Oh, I forgot, we have a dinner guest tonight as well." He sighed, and stroked the box in his lap, wondering where the key might be, and what lay inside.  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers