Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm
User ImageStealth was something that Rrroorrshk was remarkably good at, considering his size. He kept his axe at the ready beneath his heavy cloak, his highly trained guerrilla warrior senses on the alert for any threats he might need to swiftly dispatch.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 pm
Siobahn took an apprehensive gulp as the group did their best to move through the alleys and slums on the way to the ship. She really wasn't looking forward to getting caught. She stowed her blaster, hoping that she could maybe finagle her way out of any combat situations by playing the part of a prisoner or something. She just wanted to work on star ships. Why was this so hard in this day and age?  

Emerald the Crow

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 pm
Brenner sprints the last leg, racing up the loading ramp. Krix stayed back, letting the others go ahead while watching for any attackers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:06 pm
User ImageWarily, Shaheska climbed aboard the starship. She did her best to rationalize it, but there was a niggling feeling that these guys didn't have it all together, but she hoped it'd lead somewhere good.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:39 pm
{What's the ship like? Is it a run-down piece of junk, or a shiny new one? What kind of ship is it? Could I find comparable specs in Starships of the Galaxy or some other book?}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:46 pm
(Just check Legacy Era rule book. I didn't describe it but it's a Crix Class Assault Shuttle.)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:51 pm
((...I'm not seeing it, could you give me a page number?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:05 pm
Vorastrix
((...I'm not seeing it, could you give me a page number?))

(It's under the Galactic Alliance section.)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm
Siobahn whistles at the ship as she steps on board. "You've got some guts flying a classically Alliance ship into the heart of Sith space, I'll give you guys that. And you'd never be able to even get off this planet without some help, since a ship like this needs five crew to even fly right. Good thing you picked up some extra hands, huh?" Being on board a starship again is getting her blood pumping. "I think I'm going to wander around and see if your engines are actually going to work right." She stalks off, a cat-like grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm
User ImageRrroorrshk has little to say, but he still scopes out the ship. He's unaccustomed to being on starships in general - while he has flow in them, obviously, he was always more at home in the jungles and wilds where he could roam. Still, he knows how to get from point A to point B, and a starship is often necessary for that. He finds a comfortable seat somewhere.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces