Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Return of The Sohma - Characters -

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

• ●
Atsuko Chiyo Sohma

The Tiger.

BASIC INFO.

name : Atsuko Diachi
sexuality : Bisexual
nick-name : Suko

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Cuddling W/ Friends and Family,
Joking Around, Being Childish
Wearing A Backpack With Nothing in It.
Watching People's Happiness.

"Tansforming in Public"
Leaving people Behind
Kidnappers
Party Poopers.

BIO.

Suko was born in the Sohma house, and for the first few months of his childhood he was raised there. He was always held by his father, whom didn't know about the reoccurring curse, and his mother was fine with that because as long as she didn't hold him he wouldn't transform. But, one day, his father put him in his mothers arm with out warning, and poof, there was a small tiger in her arms. Like most parents of Zodiac children, he ran far away. But, not quick enough because he memories were swiped before he could tell.

Suko lived a happy life, his relationship with his mother was tight, and his with his family was some-what close. He loved being around people, but he was told to never get too close to anyone. Suko was a good child, so he did as told. But, one day a girl from outside the Sohma family hugged him goodbye, and with a puff of smoke he was a tiger. And with that he was withdrawn from school and taken back to the Sohma house for school until he was old enough to understand what was happening. Ever since then, Atsuko has been cautious about being close to people. But, the one thing he finds on his mind the most is the desire lift this curse from his family.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Clyde Auma  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

• ●
Suki Mistuki Sohma

The Dog.

BASIC INFO.

name : Suki Sohma
nick-name : Suki, Mistuki

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Playing the violin
Reading
Singing
Writing

Bugs
Snow
Loud People
Being alone

BIO.

Suki was born as the dog in the zodiac. She learned how to sing and play the violin when she was 5 and has been playing it ever since. She doesnt talk to people that often because she thinks something bad would happen if she talked to someone. Since she was little she always had a fear of hitting. When she sees someone getting hurt she tries to protect them but she she ends up getting hurt and she starts to panic or hyperventilate. When she was 10 he family died in a accident. Therefor she had to move into the Sohma Estate.

Since she moved into the Estate she has been quite and non disobeying to the God or anyone who tell he to do something. Suki tries her best to please people so that they will be happy and hopefully nothing goes wrong. Suki is now 17 she has lived in the Estate for 7 years and got used to all the things that happen. She usually secludes herself in her room. When she knows something bad is going to happen by the looks on everyones faces. When she sees a look she doesnt like she excuses herself and walks away to someplace else or goes into her room so that she wont have to see it.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Bravery-Homunculus  

stealing clyde

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

• ●
Maka Hari Sohma

The rat

BASIC INFO.

name : Maka Sohma
sexuality : Undecided
nick-name : None

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Sweets
Clothes
A certion boy..
My family

Fighting
bitter or spicy foods
Coffee
Math

BIO.

Maka was born in the united states, her mother being a transfer student from Japan. Her mother knew the old storys of her familys past but was completely unaware the curse had been placed again. When she found out she was pregnant she asked the father for help to no avail. He turned her down saying he was a party boy and would make a horrible father, not only that but he kinda hated kids. She wasn't that torn since their relationship hadn't been much to begin with and the pregnacy was a mistake.

However she was in her last year of school so she decided to have Maka and began a new life for herself. She asked for a female OBGYN so even after Maka was born no one knew about the curse right away, with no father or male doctor in sight it went unnoticed for quite a whille. Maka's curse wasn't discovered until she started school. In pre-K a young boy made fun of her often for her unamerican features and accent. Even though Makka's mother had raised her in America she still spoke mostly only Japanese to the child.

One day Makka was having a rather bad day and the point decided to be extra rude to her. In a fit of rage she tackled the boy and caused her curse to be known. Unlike the other Zodiac parents Makka's mom didn't react harshly. Instead she did the complete oppisite and became a super over protective mother. She made contact with the Sohma estate so the memorys at the school could be erased and she wisked her daughter back home to Japan. Makka's mother continued to raise her in a seprete house on the main estates land. Makka makes amazing grades and trys out for every sport makeing some of the family belive shes a over achever but really shes just keeping her time busy so she doesn't have to think about how lonely she is.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Z-musicalchairmassacre-u  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

• ●
Sasha Meo Sohma

GOD

BASIC INFO.

name : Sasha Sohma
nick-name : Never!
• ●
LOVES & HATES

Quite
Books
Sleep
Her room

Loud-mouths
Tv
Men, stupid creatures!
Crowded places

BIO.

Theres something diffrent about Sasha, something that was diffrent from birth. I bet your thinking well duh shes the god but no thats not it. Sasha'a mother recented her birth and as a cruel joke raised her as a boy. The whole family belives the tiny blonde is male and Sasha has to keep it that way. Her mother told her if she ever told them the truth they'd reject her for being a weak female and leave her to die alone. The sickly child fears this more then anything else.

She in any case was raised by mostly servents and very much pampered. She can come off as spoiled and has a very short temper but she often regrets her actions afterwords even if she never says sorry. Even now she mostly stays in her room and only comes out when needed. She quick to hit and scream when made angery. She also heavily recents the guys in the house. She feels awful that none of them can tell shes a girl.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Z-musicalchairmassacre-u  

stealing clyde

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

• ●
Nadia Rahel Sohma

Dragon

BASIC INFO.

name : Nadia Sohma
sexuality : straight
nick-name : Nadia-sama

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Mechanics
Music with a heavy beat
The name Rudolf
Italian food

Alleys
Being proven wrong
Violent conflict
Mushrooms

BIO.

Unlike most of the zodiac, my parents knew instantly that I was the dragon, before I was even born. As the dragon, I have the ability to erase memories, and as a fetus I exercised this power without meaning to. I would accidentally erase things in my mother's head, but it was never anything seriously important. I did it enough that they could tell, plus the fact that the previous dragon had passed away a few months before I was conceived was kind of a hint as well. I was raised in the Sohma estate by my parents, privately tutored in my home, so when I go out on the town I'm a little socially awkward. I get along well with the rest of the zodiac, I like them all very much. Nothing very exciting happens in my life, and I kind of wish to go beyond the estate walls and never go back.

But then there's also the one 'incident' that keeps me from actually following through with my daydreams. Once when I was out by myself, and it was getting late. I tried taking a back road as a short cut, I got attacked by a male. I was pushed against the ground and held there as he rooted through my pockets, inappropriately touched me, and then proceeded to drag a knife along my back. Lucky for me he got bored soon after that and left me alone. I woke up later back at the estate with my back being wrapped up. I passed out from blood loss, and to this day have a scar reaching the length of my back.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Cadenza of the Heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

• ●
Takeshi Shaun Sohma

The Rabbit

BASIC INFO.

name : Takeshi Sohma
sexuality : gay
nick-name : Keshi-sama

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Any and all pastas
Beautiful boys
Being assertive
Atsuko-chan

Rejection
When Atsuko-chan is away
Being away from home for too long
Being inside closets

BIO.

Takeshi was born into a warm household, with a mother who loved him so very dearly. She thought his bunny form was adorable, and even had a pen made to keep him safe in when he changed. He grew up a little dependent on other people, and even to this day, though he is an adult, he becomes a little clingy. He knows when to be serious though, and is able to take charge. He's rather flamboyant with his sexuality, which is shown in the bakery that he runs. He grew up on the Sohma estate, a little shy of the other zodiac children, but always found comfort in Atsuko's company. A little strange, seeing that the rabbit would feel safe with the tiger, but nobody questioned it. Takeshi's mother is still alive, though his father passed away, and the two of them are still very close. Takeshi loves his mother.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Cadenza of the Heart  

stealing clyde

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

• ●
Ryouki Chi Sohma

The Ram.

BASIC INFO.

name : Ryouki Sohma
sexuality : Straight
nick-name : Ry, Chi

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Everyone
Cake
Love-Dovey Shows
Being Childish

The Cat
Parents
Yelling
Crying

BIO.

Ry was born in the United State. When he was born there was no way to know he was a Zodiac.His father was gay, and had artificially impregnated a woman. His OB/GYN and doctors were all males, so he wasn't known to be a zodiac till age two. When Auntie Green came and scooped him up and his changed into the cute little black furred ram. When he was eight he moved back to the Sohma estates, and has been living there quietly since.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Clyde Auma  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

• ●
Kriss Stein Sohma

Cat

BASIC INFO.

name : First and Last
sexuality : Straight
nick-name : Kriss or Krissy

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Singing
Acting
Dancing
Writing

The military
Mice
People that are always happy
Tuna

BIO.

Kriss was never one to be outgoing. She likes to keep to herself ever since the incident with her parents. Speaking of which. When Kriss was born and her mother and father found out about the curse, her father was the only one to reject her. Kriss's mother knew about the curse and tried to protect Kriss from anyone that would harm her, including her father. So Kriss's mother took Kriss and ran. Her father soon found out about this and payed the military to hunt Kriss down, bring her back home, and kill her mother. Well, sadly the army succeeded. Kriss was finally found after ten years of hiding out with her mother. And just like that, the life of the person she held closest was ripped away. Now Kriss lives with her father in his manor away from the Main Sohma house. Kriss attends high school with the rest of the Sohma's but everyday looks for someway to escape.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Yuna_of_Hyrule94  

stealing clyde

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 am
User Image

• ●
Mizakki Lin Sohma & Kenji Rino Sohma

The Snake & The Monkey

BASIC INFO.

name : Mizakki and Kenji Sohma
sexuality : We are both straight.
nick-name : Mizzi and Ken

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Mizakki
Reading
Helping Others
Drawing/Painting
Kenji

Mean people
Failing
Not having a book
Not giving my all

Kenji
Soccer
Good grades
Girls
Mizakki

Messing up
Losing
Bad grades
Mean people

BIO.

Mizakki and Kenji are twins. Both of them were born to Lin and Lioko Sohma, and both became members of the Zodiac. Mizakki is the Snake and Kenji is the Monkey. Ever since birth, the two have been inseparable. They do almost everything together. They do do the 'frekay twin thing' where they says tuff at the same time or do the same things. For them, it is totally normal.

They lived normal lives, having both parents and still having their parents. They live with them on the estate. Kenji got into sports during high school, while Mizakki stayed more of a nerd. She was very active in the school, though, being Class President all four years and was crowned Homecoming Queen her senior year. Kenji had followed right in her foot steps, becoming Prom King the same year. He was into Soccer, and now goes to a local college on a soccer scholarship. He hopes someday to go pro. Mizakki goes to the same local college, but is there for art, for she is a brilliant artist.

• ●
PUPPETEER

Princess of Melodies  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

• ●
Alphonse Sohma

Ox

BASIC INFO.

name : Alphonse Sohma
nick-name : Al

• ●
LOVES & HATES

Spicy foods
Guitar
Reading

Disrespect
Arguments
Ignorance
sour foods

BIO.

You know how the legends goes if you were a Zodiac, You parents are either way to protective or they disown you altogether accusing you of being a freak for something you have absolute no control over. However mine was a mix of both. My mother stayed with me, and was over protective to the point of isolation and made sure I had little social contact with anyone. Unlike my dad who rejected me as his son. But it doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger, but that doesn't mean I don't feel bitter towards the man. But it means nothing when you never see him does it? I guess in some ways I’m a little bit of a silent rebel. I stubbornly listen to what I think is right, However I won't be rude. Unless pissed off. I am allowed to talk to my cousins, but god forbid if my mother catches me with a human girl. When hugged I do unfortunately turn into an Ox. I used to be called a cow until they found out how ugly my temper could be. Now they watch out before I do something...drastic

• ●
PUPPETEER

RawrziesDeLolli  

stealing clyde

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out