Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)
Maverick's Keep (Land of Minbar: Private Area) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivy_sin

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:12 am
"Open window," she answered, watching the animal with a fond expression, and unflinching when it flapped over to her, "She doesn't eat with me around." Zeta lifted the bird on her wrist and nuzzled her face into it's black feathers while it remained quiet, now blinking at Dugan. She kissed it on the top of the beak and remembered to explain things, "She's a familiar."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am
"A familiar? So then you know this bird?" he asked her as he poured the drinks which were now ready, and handed her a cup. "There you go.sorry if it took too long... So tell me more about this bird yes? why is it so fond of you?"  

Dark Maverick423

Ivy_sin

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Zeta thanked him for the drink and held it away from the crow as it tried to reach for it; whether it wanted to perch or try to drink, it wasn't happening -- it was her's and she wasn't sharing it. "A familiar," she repeated, "you know, like hearing about witches using black cats and vampires using bats... no? Well, I have had this one since my mother gave her to me when I was a pup -- if I did, she dies, and if she dies..." Zeta grew quiet for a moment but then perked back up, continuing, "I can use her to send messages or tell things in advance. A couple of times she has clawed at other wolves and given me enough time to get up in the fights."

She drained half of the cup and wagged her tail appreciatively at Dugan with another small smile and set it down for a little, stroking the bird's feathers. It continued to stare at Dugan, and when he looked back, it cawed loudly and started spreading it's wings until she patted it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 pm
"I see... So this bird is linked to you so intimately that its death is your own and vice versa... does that not worry you Zeta?" he asked her as he tore off a peace of bread from a loaf near by and placed it to the side of the bird.  

Dark Maverick423

Ivy_sin

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 am
"I don't know that it would kill me," Zeta said, the female bird chasing away Dugan's hand and then pecking irritably at the bread. While Zeta continued drinking. She thought it over for a second, and added, "I know if I die, she does, but I've never heard of what happens if the familiar dies. I saw one killed once to make a fight easier, but when all the bodies -- alive and dead -- were counted, the owner wasn't there. So I don't know."

Zeta sounded pretty sure about this, which would make sense since she had grown up knowing what could happen and always knowing her little friend. Hopping off the edge of the counter, Zeta took her cup over to the sink and rinsed it out. "I won't just fall over dead," Zeta promised, "so maybe one day we'll find out what happens if she does." She looked back at the crow cleaning its feathers silently for a moment and then looked back to her friend to see what he wanted to do now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 am
Dugan nodded "I see. well thats good news at least" he told her "Its getting pretty late. Perhaps it is time to retreat to our quarters and rest for the day" he suggested. "Would you be bringing your friend with you?" he asked her  

Dark Maverick423

Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces