Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Been busy??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 pm
Heyy yall. i know everyone has been busy lately. jus wanted to see what was up and whats been going on with yall. with mee theres been a bunch of stuff: 1. i fostered a 6 week old baby 2. i got a new job 3. trying to get into college/get money fo college 4.saving up money for a new car...5........... doing stuff i shouldnt be 7. on facebook xd lol. thats pretty much whats been going on with me.

tell us whats going on biggrin we wanna hear what our members are up to when their not on gaia!!!!!!!!! <3 yall!!! (yes im a texan) lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 pm
Haay there~
I've been good too up until today, my stupid English project was about to be done until it decides to dissapear forever in cyber-space land so I wasn't able to finish it and it was due... My first huge failure. T-T
But anyways, how's everyone else? heart
Happy V-Day btw. ^^

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 pm
I've been busy with work got a new client to work with for another eight and half hours a week. Having Five clients weekly must mean ,I'm doing somthing right plus people are requesting. I'm a CNA that goes to people's houses if no one know's what the abbrviations for its for Nursing Assistent.

Had an awsome V-day with my boy friend. We exchanged gifts and went to a sit down restraunt.

=_= taking Karate as a filler class for my Liberal arts degree. Last frigen credit and its an elective. ^_^ but atleast ,I get to see my friends there. Going for my blue belt this time. I enjoy Karate and pland to take it as a course again anyways.

Realizing ....bills may not be as scary as I once thought they were. I'm just starting to get some of my student loans coming back and the payment isen't that bad thank the lord I have a job.

Just got back from applebees with my normel crew hanging out with.

and I'm sick with a sore throat wishing it would go away  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:40 am
xtigsx
I've been busy with work got a new client to work with for another eight and half hours a week. Having Five clients weekly must mean ,I'm doing somthing right plus people are requesting. I'm a CNA that goes to people's houses if no one know's what the abbrviations for its for Nursing Assistent.

Had an awsome V-day with my boy friend. We exchanged gifts and went to a sit down restraunt.

=_= taking Karate as a filler class for my Liberal arts degree. Last frigen credit and its an elective. ^_^ but atleast ,I get to see my friends there. Going for my blue belt this time. I enjoy Karate and pland to take it as a course again anyways.

Realizing ....bills may not be as scary as I once thought they were. I'm just starting to get some of my student loans coming back and the payment isen't that bad thank the lord I have a job.

Just got back from applebees with my normel crew hanging out with.

and I'm sick with a sore throat wishing it would go away

You're really busy~!
But, get better. ^w^

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff