Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Avatar: Rise of the Airbenders Characters... O/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Ekitai Igami Hisakata "Saka"
╚══════════════╝

This is all about me, Ekitai Hisakata "Saka" . There are many things about me, like Waterbender. I figured this out about five years after June 26, but I've sort of mastered it now that I'm 16. Oops, I forgot to mention that I'm for sure a Male, deal with it! I'll tell you more about me later...

about me: When I was born, I'm sure that the Air Nomads were planning their attack. I had heard rumors of it during school, bu I never believed it. Dad said that Grandpa mentioned Air Nomads being peaceful, and not necessarily harmful. When I was about 12, I was mastering Waterbending and then I heard the news, the Air Nomads were attacking the Fire Nation for revenge. I knew, as Aang's grandchild, I would have to help stop this, along with the Avatar.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
XIAOFAN LEE
╚══════════════╝

This is all about me, Xiaofan. There are many things about me, like um, I am an earth bender. I figured this out about five years after June first, but I've sort of mastered it now that I'm sixteen, but I can pass for fourteen. Oops, I forgot to mention that I'm for sure a girl, deal with it! I'll tell you more about me later...

about me: Xiaofan was born the oldest and only bending daughter in a long tradition of temple families. Over the years in the northern earth nation temple of the spirits, the oldest bending daughter would take control of the priesthood of the temple. For centuries the great women of the Lee family would empower themselves with knowledge and talent to take over the priesthood. That all seemed to end when Xiaofan was born.

With the temple children, it was ancient tradition that the child be named on their fifth birthday, the same year that it would be able to see if that child was a bender. Being the only child that her mother could concieve, the temple woman was dispointed with her daughter, giving her the name Xiaofan, meaning little and ordinary. Since childhood she had always been a crybaby and the queen of all cowards. Yet she did have talent with her bending, with her mother as her teacher it was impossible to fail.

Sadly though, Xiaofan never lived up to her mother's expectations and after her education was completed, her mother buried herself in temple work and left her daughter to her own devices, hoping that when the tikme comes, she will be able to take over the position. She did not happen to be alone though, her solance came in the form of her Paternal grandfather, Hai Bei Lee. She basked in her granfather's praise; the way that he would be proud even when she was able to simply make plain rice without burning it. He never said that she was ordinary or disapointing. Her grandfather would tell her that even though sher was a coward, there would come a time when she could be brave to protect those she cares about, he would call her special.

When Xiaofan was only eleven her grandfather died of natural causes and she truely felt alone. Her mother had no patience for her cowardice and often told her that she had great responsibility ahead of her. This terrified the young girl, making her wonder if her future was already chosen for her.

stealing clyde

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff