Reply SCA Guild
SCA in Japan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

talnari forsaken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm
ello all, I've been active in the SCA for a while now and enjoy it greatly, but I have to move to Japan soon and I was wondering if anyone knew of any kindoms or smaller groups in Japan that are near Tokyo. I really enjoy the arts & sciences and I was planning on getting some armor together so I could fight and it would be a pity if I couldn't participate anymore. any Info would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 pm
I've heard that there were, but I'm afraid I don't know if there are any currently active. sweatdrop

Hmm, you could try contacting the Drachenwald Chatelaine? They might have a better idea? biggrin  

Naito_Mitsukai

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 am
Main SCA website -> Sidebar link to "Find your local group" on the right -> Third section down, black boldface letters, "How do I find them?" and the link is called "locating the kingdom" -> Drop-down menu called "Select an International location" -> select "Japan/Korea/Pacific Rim" -> Click "Lookup Kingdom" -> Suddenly this appears, as if by magic wink

Japan / Korea / Pacific Rim:

Kingdom of the West
USA: Northern California, Nevada and Alaska
ASIA: Japan, Korea and Pacific Rim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:11 pm
You should be able to find the info you need in one of the links on this page.  

Runa Whynd

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:22 pm
Divash
Main SCA website -> Sidebar link to "Find your local group" on the right -> Third section down, black boldface letters, "How do I find them?" and the link is called "locating the kingdom" -> Drop-down menu called "Select an International location" -> select "Japan/Korea/Pacific Rim" -> Click "Lookup Kingdom" -> Suddenly this appears, as if by magic wink

Japan / Korea / Pacific Rim:

Kingdom of the West
USA: Northern California, Nevada and Alaska
ASIA: Japan, Korea and Pacific Rim

Yay information!! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 pm
thank you muchly for the sites, it looks like once I PCS I'll be in the stronghold of vale de draco  

talnari forsaken

SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff