Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Auditharia (2x2) [Open/Starting!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image
Auditharia
A place of dreams. This is the world where humans go to have their dreams. As man's ideas have evolved so has Auditharia's ever-changing landscape. Here there are oceans, rivers, woods, cities, and all manner of people. It's times correlate with Earth's, one time in the ocean, and the opposing time on the other side of the planet.
Of course, no one know this is where they go. No one have ever tested it, because it's your dreams, you don't go anywhere. I know what you're thinking, what if someone's trapped there? Do they not wake up? Then wouldn't people know about it? Well I'll answer that. It's called a coma. Sometimes wound induced, sometimes they just happen. Of course though, shouldn't the victim remember? Well then let me ask you, how much of your dreams do you remember?
Next, feelings. Yes, you feel in this world, but you can't remember the feelings, the pain, the tickles, the itches and scratches, and since you can't remember them, it's like they didn't happen. The inhabitants of this place don't dream, infact, they don't sleep. They do converse with the dreamers. If they need something done the dreamers are usually willing. So you see, everyone's happy.
But what about comas? What is happening to them?

They've been kidnapped.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image
The Village of Linad
Here there is a flourishing market, many homes, and many people. However, in the darker parts of this peaceful village, illegal sellings are going down. You see, while the dreamers are here, the real world doesn't seem real. It seems like it was a dream. There are people that capture and enslave the dreamers. They tell them they ran away from their masters and that they must've dreamed this 'Earth' Because obviously they were in Auditharia. All they have to do to keep the dreamers there then, is put them in a cage. The dreamers need to be in an open area in order to wake up. A large room will do, but if they are put in a small cage, they won't wake. After they've been kept from waking for a few days, they can come out of the cage without going back. They aren't trapped though, there are a few places throughout the world that are portals to Earth. Sometimes the Dreampeople who were born and raised in Auditharia will go over. Since they are from Auditharia, they disappear when they fall asleep.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
Our Story
Two girls, completely unconnected, have been spending their dreams together for the past few nights, though they don't know it. They assume that each other are only the creation of their sleeping brain. One day during one of their exploits, the two girls are captured by two brothers, both slavers, who decide to keep the girls to themselves. One of the brothers if incredibly cruel, dominating, and sadistic. His brother however, is shy, submissive, and sypathetic. When I say submissive for the second brother, that's only to his brother. He is still a master, and orders the girls around, he simply doesn't take pleasure in their pain and discomfort, like his brother.
Will the two girls figure out that they're actually from Earth before it's too late? Of will they be doomed to lives of slavery until they can never go back, because their physical bodies have died?

Our story will start with the girls meeting each other in the dream world. Then the brothers will come in, and yell at them both for lazing around when they should be working. What happens next is the Roleplayers choice.

Use the skeleton, read the rules, and you can join.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:17 pm
~Rules~
1 ) Obey the ToS! Seriously, to disobey ToS is not my rule, it's the site's rule.
2 ) No Cybering! Period, so says our Moddies.
3 ) Minimal Swearing! I can understand swearing every now and then, but unless your charrie specifically has to swear a lot for the sake of their personality, I'd rather if you didn't. Of course, if anyone has a problem with swearing, they can go change their settings so it's ***'d out.
4 ) Be Literate! I want at least 3 sentences, whether they're dialogue or not doesn't matter.
5 ) PM me your Profiles! I can't stress how much it bugs me to have people posting their profiles. It makes the thread look disorganized.
6 ) Put the smiley! To show me that you read the rules, I want a Mr. Green emote at the end of your profiles.
7 ) Even I have to put a smiley down! rolleyes
8 ) This rule reserved for further add-ons Which I reserve to add-on whenever I see fit, because it's my RP and I said so, so there.
9 ) This rule reserved for further add-ons Which I reserve to add-on whenever I see fit, because it's my RP and I said so, so there.
10 ) This rule reserved for further add-ons Which I reserve to add-on whenever I see fit, because it's my RP and I said so, so there.

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm
~Profile Skeleton~

[center][img]Character Picture[/img]

[u][color=yourcolorhere][size=17](First Name)[/size][size=13]•[/size][size=17](Last Name)[/size][/color][/u]

[size=9][b]Age[/b]»»» [i](here)[/i]

[b]Gender[/b]»»» [i](here)[/i]

[b]Skills/Talents/Abilities[/b]»»» [i](here)[/i]

[b]Sexuality[/b]»»» [i](here)[/i]

[b]Magic[/b]»»» [i](here, guys only)[/i]

[b]Personality[/b]»»» [i](here)[/i]

[b]Biography[/b]»»» [i](here)[/i]

[b]Other[/b]»»» [i](here)[/i][/size][/center]

Looks Like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(First Name)•(Last Name)

Age»»» (here)

Gender»»» (here)

Skills/Talents/Abilities»»» (here)

Sexuality»»» (here)

Magic»»» (here, guys only)

Personality»»» (here)

Biography»»» (here)

Other»»» (here)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:38 pm
~Profiles~

The Hiding Blackspade
User Image

Nikkie•Kingston

Age»»» 19

Gender»»» Female

Skills/Talents/Abilities»»» Cars, Motorcycles, and other vehicles. She can't sing or dance, but she can play piano, her mom forced her through lessons. She can cook, somewhat. She doesn't burn it, but she has to follow a recipe, she can't just go off and make something up.

Sexuality»»» Bi

Personality»»» Outgoing, very willing to pick a fight with someone. She doesn't like being told what to do, and she really doesn't like cleaning. She's not the flirty type, or the type to blush when flirted with. She's very much a tomboy. She'd smoke, but she's trying to stay within the law. She'll never drink though.

Biography»»» She grew up the States with divorced parents and an alcoholic stepfather who was never home. When he was home, he was hungover, or sleeping, or both. Her mom spent most of her life working very hard, first while married to Nikkie's father, and then while married to her stepfather. Nikkie decided to go into mechanics because they make good money, she'll never have to depend on a guy for her car, and the fact that she just loves it. She currently lives in a small two bedroom apartment, no pets, a car, and a motorcycle. She only has the car for the winter months.

Other»»» She loves TV dinners and other packaged foods, and rarely if ever wants or likes homemade food.

X Midnight Falcon X
User Image

Jaelyn•Bell

Age»»» 18

Gender»»» Female

Skills/Talents/Abilities»»» Jaelyn is physically graceful- she isn't clumsy, she is rather strong, and a fast runner. She can also draw really well. However, she can't use an instrument for the life of her, her handwriting is horrible, and she feels out of her element when writing or in a library. Jaelyn can cook- but she can only make pastas and chicken from a recipe off of the top of her head.

Sexuality»»» Straight

Personality»»» She is sarcastic and can find a stupid nickname for anyone, which she uses often. Jaelyn is quick to argue, and stubborn when she finds her stance on an argument, however, she doesn't like physical fights. Jaelyn doesn't seem to like to fit in, wherever there's a norm, Jaelyn is effectively defying it. Jaelyn can take any insult thrown at her with a cheery "Thank You!". She can also be slightly strange, and slightly might be an understatement... She can be very perfectionist as well, although despite with her strange personality, she isn't very confident and can be shy around new people.

Biography»»» Jaelyn lived with a family that's against the norm where she lived, which is probably how Jaelyn got her personality. Her mom was very nice, the average mom, but her father believed that Jaelyn should be treated as an adult, not spoken to like a child. She knew that as the normal way people acted... and she was wrong. Due to her differences in religion- She is agnostic, the majority of people weren't- Jaelyn was shunned. That wasn't a problem, she made some friends regardless. She still lives with her parents, currently.

Other»»» Jaelyn is one of the few people that she knows that doesn't like carbonated drinks.

miller4595
User Image

Fenris•Lullar

Age»»» 23

Gender»»» Male

Skills/Talents/Abilities»»» Persuasive talker,plays the guitar,low level painter,near photographic memory,scientist and a psychologist.

Sexuality»»» Asexual (Basically does not like either)

Magic»»» Can see memories through the other persons eyes and modify them if wanted.

Personality»»» Reclusive,book worm,tends to stare.

Biography»»» Fenris had always been the more reclusive and silent of the brothers. Some would say submissive but truthfully he just knows that nothing he could say would stop his more outgoing and very strong willed brother from doing what he wants,in fact it could make it quite worse for everyone, so instead he just sits by and helps if he can. lately his brother had gotten the idea to start taking dreamers as slaves and like any other plan he had objections but never truly tried to stop him.

Other»»» He has a lab in a large room inside the house that only he can enter.

Evil Ichigo211
User Image

(Vice)•(Lullar)

Age»»» (25)

Gender»»» (male)

Skills/Talents/Abilities»»» (Cook, motorcyclist, marksmen, hunter, martial artist, normally works as either a bounty hunter or bodyguard, sings time to time,)

Sexuality»»» (straight)

Magic»»» (create flames with his left hand and Frost with is right )

Personality»»» (distant, cold, lazy, temper, punk, nice in his own way, sarcastic, quick to get into a fight, edgy )

Biography»»» (Vice had a rough childhood his father was a hitman that killed for money he devoted to it after the death of his mother died and even taught Vice how to fight, shoot, slice, and kill thats when he discovered his power. When he was thirteen thats when he was given his latest task to kill his father and so he did froze his body and then burned it so there was no trace. After that he gave up on assassination. Now he works as a bounty hunter or personal guard as to protect instead of kill. but during the day he acts like an ordinary person teaching kids at his dojo on how to defend themselves. But deep down he thought of himself as a monster and because of that he has often considered on taking over but that is the dark part of his mind that he had locked away. His brother often gets on his case for the fights he gets into and not with punks but with underground fighting for sometimes it would be the only thing to get stuff off his mind )

Other»»» (despite his looks he enjoys sweet foods and can be found lying under trees or on top of roofs)

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 pm
(sooooo....who is going to start?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 pm
[[ I will, I'll PM each of you as a reminder too. Sorry, I've been busy, so I'm just now starting it >.< ]]

Nikkie ran laughing through one of the forests near Linad, the twigs and leaves brushing her face, her bare feet not making a sound on the damp brown, yellow, and red leaves on the forest floor. It was cool, but not below 50 degrees. Her outfit was somewhat primitive, a halter top with a knee length wrap skirt. Very loose and easy to run in,
"C'mon Jaelyn! Bet you can't catch me!"
She turned around a large tree and began to scamper up it, her bare feet gripping the rough bark easily. She sat down on one of the higher branches and waited for her friend.

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
Jaelyn

Jaelyn followed closely behind, her long, cotton dress flowing behind her. She grinned maniacally as she yelled back.
"You want to bet on it?"
Jaelyn climbed to the branch below her and touched her foot.
"Does that count?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Nikkie laughed and pulled her feet up. Sighing she leaned against the oak tree's trunk as her breathing slowed down,
"I was getting sick of that game anyway...What should we do now? I'm feeling a little hungry..."
She smiled and jumped out of the tree, landing softly on her feet.

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
- Vice Lullar -

Just walking out of the park Vice walks into a diner he just got done handing over his recent bounty over to the police. So he decided to eat out for once as a treat for a job well done. Entering the waiter smiles at him and nods, Vice takes his usual seat since he comes here for every successful bounty or when he needs a place to think. Then the waitress strolls in "the usual"she asks, he nods, moments later she comes back with dessert pie it was ice cream with a oreo cookie crust. vice eats the pie at his own slow pace, he was in no rush so he sat there and enjoyed it 'theres nothing like this diners pie to celebrate' thinking to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:38 am
User Image

Fenris/Lullar
Sitting in a chair in his lab Fenris opened his eyes and sighed deeply as he wakes from the sleep the quietness and deep thinking put him in. Glancing around the room he lazily trailed his gazed over the many scattered papers and sketches and a few sheets of music that had fallen from their place along with his piano in a far corner of the room and his favorite guitar next to a rather large computer. His chemistry sets and tools were disorganized on the desk he sat in front of while a large object that was covered by an even larger white sheet in the center of the room towered over everything else."What a mess....wouldn't have it any other way..." With a small smirk he spins ack around in his chair to face the desk once again.  

miller4595

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff