Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
I'm Having Issues With this Guy at My School

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:57 pm
There's this guy at my school who I've liked since 7th grade(I'm in 9th grade now. My school is a middle school connected to a high school). My friend likes him too. She swears she gonna marry him one day. She thinks that God has pointed him to her as her future husband. She doesn't know that I like him. She says that he said that he likes her too. The thing is that she found out that he likes another girl too. When she found this out she started acting cold and distant to me. She would(and still does) cut me off in my conversations and constantly ignore me. She even talked behind my back. I've known the guy longer than she has. Me and him met up at a concert of our favorite band and hung out the rest of the time at the concert. He made two cds for me with songs of our favorite band on them. He let me win at a go kart race at my b-day party. He went out his way to help me when I couldn't turn in my book report online. He tried to help me find the log in for our class. When we couldn't find it he texted the teacher and told her about it. He then got worried when he found out that I wouldn't be getting a grade for my book report, because I couldn't turn it in. He got a sad look on his face when I told him about the other guy I like(I like the guy I've been talking about more). My mom also swears he has a thing for me. Help? I don't know what to think. I don't want to be wrong about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:47 pm
It is fairly hard to discern what your situation is other than you like a boy in your life and your friend is jealous. I hope I got that right ^^;

My advice would be this:
Pray about this and give this to God. Proverbs 3: 5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall make your paths straight."

God will lead you. It may not be how you are expecting to be led, but trust that God can see things that we haven't or can't and He knows and wants what's best for you.

This is from an icon that Faithful posted in another guild and I think it applies here:
"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her."

I hope that helped :3  

WoodSorrelWitch

WhiteWings901

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 pm
It doesn't sound like your friend is a true friend...you should still be kind to her and help her out like the guy you like does for you

Anyways i think you should just go for it cuz if your friend isn't happy for you in the end then she's not a true friend confused

~ hope i helped some, good luck <3  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff