lolitaninja
Captain

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm
Kank's back in the manga! wahmbulance Finally! xd 'Bout freakin' time, right?! If you're caught up with the manga, you'd know what I'm talking about. If not, then I suggest you avert you eyes, unless you want me to just cut to the chase.

Anywaaaaaaaay...

He's been made captain of the ambush squad in the war against Kabutomaru's ressurected ninjas. In the most recent chapter, he encountered Sasori's team, the ambush squad for the bad guys, and it looks like Kankuro may get his shot at a rematch with Sasori! How does this make you feel? I for one am both excited and nervous. I really hope all goes well for Kank. Kishimoto better not troll him again or I'll be mad! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:46 pm
I'm not for sure I'm ALL caught up, but I just read december's shonen jump of it~ Nice new hood.
Though I hafta say Kabutomaru looks pretty cool now~ blaugh  

Death the Mahou Shoujo

Ruthless Kitten

Zora von Hellbond

Desirable Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 pm
I was soooooo happy when I saw Kanky was back~! [spoiler alert] The battle against Deidara and Sasori went well. =3 As of right now he has them both trapped in her three-headed puppet. It's so cool because he has Sasori's puppet form so its like Sasori vs. Sasori. HOORAY! PUPPET MASTERS RULE~~~  
"Puppet Master" A Kankuro fan guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games