Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I can't stay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:19 pm
I'm sorry to say this

But I can't stay in this guild. I wish I could stay but the more I'm in this Guild and reading the Posts the more I'm being turned away from The Christian Faith.

I want to stay a christian... And I'm working hard to build my faith back up and for some reason this guild really isn't helping...

Once again I'm sorry and I may join back later.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:38 pm
In what way are we turnig you away? I'm not going to stop because I have no say in this and I don't see anything bad in it. I just wanted to tell you to never give up! and here's somethings that might give you assurance with accordance to your faith because those who are saved are sealed and no matter what do you can't lose your salvation, because God won't let you fall away he disciplines you and if you fall away he will bring you back... that is if you're saved. so yeah examine yourself with this to see whether you're in the faith biggrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8dTyPpiAo

and this an encouragement video mrgreen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnOU32w6__M&feature=sub

Luke 11:9-13
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 And of which of you that is a father shall his son ask a loaf, and he give him a stone? or a fish, and he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he give him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

starry night-163

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I'm very sorry that you're choosing to leave this guild.

Please anyone who has a problem with this guild and is a member or is not a member and reads this, bring up your issues to the crew. We don't want anyone to be turned off to God because of anything we do. We are here to love and care for one another not bring you down.

I pray that you find a place where you feel safe and feel as though you can grow and learn from it. I also pray that your faith will grow and become strong and secure!

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:09 pm
I will pray for you my friend. God Bless you.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items