Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Well... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azkeel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:39 pm
Testicular Diabetes

I asked for forgiveness, then gave right back into the temptation. So basically I lied to God and i still feel bad. But I need to work harder.
I will ask for forgiveness again tonight before bead when all is quiet.
I want to make Jesus and God proud, I need to try harder this time.

User Image
...You're already forgiven. Ask for Him to take complete control over your life and mean it. Which means be willing to do whatever He wants. For Him to take things away ect.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 pm
Azkeel
Testicular Diabetes
Azkeel
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Back.
It was a good sermon, and I'm forgiven. =)

I'm upset, we were talking about abortion.
They showed a very graphic video about what the unborn children look like and went through.
It was so sad, I just want to cry.
I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.
It was so sad, I don't know how someone could do that to their baby.
They were also talking about premarital sex and how the greatest gift to give to your husband is your purity.
Well I'm guilty, I'm not pure.
And I feel like dirt.
I want to never ever be like i was... Uhg so many demons I'm faced with right now.
Uhg.
I don't know where to start.
I just feel so gross and dirty, I shouldn't be happy.
I mean that is a pretty big sin. I just feel like crap, I know that God forgave me but I need to forgive myself and I don't know how.

User Image
Wait they showed an abortion? And remember if you have surrendered yourself then God makes you perfect. So if you feel bad it is because of your failures(and Satan the great persecuter) but remember without God we are only failure. So since you have God (As I belive from your own confessions) You need not worry because He's the one that makes you perfect, He's the one that works His rightousness through you. He will give you a new heart and mind. A rightous heart and mind. You just have to pray for it. (You have not because you ask not)
User Image

No they didn't show a person having an abortion just the fetuses and some quotes from those "doctors" They would show a fetus and how old it was, then what they did to them...
It was horrible.
IT was really gory, i couldn't watch the most of it.

User Image
Where's that church's faith? They feel they need to scare you guys straight? Bah... sorry I don't like stuff like that I see no love in it.
User Image

I honestly don't know, i think it's a non denominational. And i agree with you, it needed to be talked about but they went about it the wrong way.
After the movie a lady gave her testimony, she had an abortion when she was young but afterward she regretted it then she started to go to church and blah blah blah...
I agree that abortion needs to be stopped, it is murder but that church went about talking about it the wrong way.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

I'm going to the college level tonight!
^_^
I'm really excited.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm
About the OP: As a youth minister's daughter I can tell you that the reason they were like that is because they see you as their child. A good youth group is family, especially for those who don't have a good home life.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Back.
It was a good sermon, and I'm forgiven. =)

I'm upset, we were talking about abortion.
They showed a very graphic video about what the unborn children look like and went through.
It was so sad, I just want to cry.
I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.
It was so sad, I don't know how someone could do that to their baby.
They were also talking about premarital sex and how the greatest gift to give to your husband is your purity.
Well I'm guilty, I'm not pure.
And I feel like dirt.
I want to never ever be like i was... Uhg so many demons I'm faced with right now.
Uhg.
I don't know where to start.
I just feel so gross and dirty, I shouldn't be happy.
I mean that is a pretty big sin. I just feel like crap, I know that God forgave me but I need to forgive myself and I don't know how.

User Image

Rebuke the demons, because they are the ones making you feel that way. You are a beautiful creation to the Heavenly Father. Do not let satan trespass your feelings! Rebuke him in the name of Jesus Christ right now.

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff