Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So happy right now.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OH HELL
  TO THE YES
View Results

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:01 pm
A while back I auditioned for an audio drama that was kinda like Kingdom Hearts called: The Kingdom Chronicles: Dark Emissary

I tried out for Lucas (An Original Character)
Drake (An Original Character)
Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)
Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)

I got cast as Lucas, who is the main character, and Prince Phillip.

YAY!

I don't know when we'll begin recording, but I am happy.

Description of the project:

Quote:
“The Kingdom Chronicles: Dark Emissary” is an upcoming 10 Episode Dark Fantasy/Adventure audio drama based on an original story written by Eric Ridenour and Dani Freeze.

The story centers around 21 year old Lucas Wright, a Magic Kingdom cast member who along with his Co-Workers Jaz Piercely and Drake Holmes are thrust into the world of Disney when a group of Disney’s greatest villains are suddenly awoken and have taken over the park by transforming beloved Disney attractions into worlds occupied by their respectable Disney characters.

Now, to restore the park to its original form, Lucas, Jaz, and Drake must venture to find the legendary Sword of Taran if they wish to end the villains’ tyrannical reign and restore peace to the Magic Kingdom.

Action, Adventure, Magic, and Mystery. These are the wondrous things that await you this Holiday Season when “The Kingdom Chronicles: Dark Emissary” is officially released.

SO FREAKING PUMPED!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am
dude congrats, that sounds really exciting! be sure to let us know when it comes out so we can hear it biggrin  

[ s e m p e r ]

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items