Submit

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:08 pm
Back on topic please. Btw, that user is no longer with us anymore, so I wouldn't even worry about giving her feedback on anything she says.

Thanks!

- Cappeh  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:48 pm
tabashino
The Lord our God is truely among us. Let us stay firm and ready for He is coming quick like a thief in the night.

I really agree on your idea. Of course, that's how loving God is.  

The Icy Dice

Conservative Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:13 am
The Icy Dice
tabashino
The Lord our God is truely among us. Let us stay firm and ready for He is coming quick like a thief in the night.

Amen! That He is! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 am
Cappeh Sensai
The Icy Dice
tabashino

Did you recieve your confirmation or did you feal the peace?  

Ars Memorativa

Dawn Landers
Crew

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image
xxx

God's angels can show up, the matter is when. I never saw a real angel but I know their out there and exist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:01 am
Cappeh Sensai
The strangest occurance happened Thursday night. I was thirsting for a sweet tea, so I pulled into a fast food place, so I could get me something on the way to where I was going. I was beginning to pull up, until this guy coming out of nowhere, comes up to my window, startling me. He seemed to look a lot older in age, pretty dressed down, worn out clothing, I would say very shaggy looking. He had scruffy hair as well. At first, I had no idea what this guy wanted, or why he stopped me. I was waiting to order my drink. He asked me how I was doing, and how my night was so far. I told him, "It's Alright."

He started to ramble about something, I could hardly understand what he was saying, for a few seconds. Then he suddenly asked me for a quarter. He was holding up a bag of food, and showing it to me. I said to myself, "Why would he want a quarter?" I insisted anyway, and was nice enough to dig through my change, and hand him one. Then, funny thing; he handed it back, so I looked at him dumbfounded. "Why are you giving it back?" I asked him. He told me, "Because you never know who's spirit you will lift up when you give them something, even if it's only something small or just a quarter."

I then told him I had to be on my way, and God Bless you. He told me, "This is how the Kingdom of heaven is furthered." I smiled at him, wondering to myself, "Could this be one of God's messengers?" I never got his name. But everything happened in an exact time-frame, that when I did leave, and told him I had to, things felt so different. On the way around from getting my drink, I looked for him in the direct spot he came up to my vehicle, and he was not there anymore. I must tell you right now, God's angels are among us, so you never know when you might just run into one. God makes all things possible. Nothing the Lord does is impossible in His eyes. This is why we must see through His eyes. Trust in the Lord, and all things will come to past, but faith will come to everlasting life! My friends, what I have just wrote, are truthful words. Angels are walking among us as we speak. We are in a spiritual warfare. Our strength arises, and we must wait upon the Lord! He lifts himself on wings like eagles.

It sounds like an angel. thats cool, anyway, i talk to my gaurdian angel all the time so....  

Lonely_Space_Prince

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 pm
Ars Memorativa
Cappeh Sensai
The Icy Dice
tabashino

Did you recieve your confirmation or did you feal the peace?

In fact I received my confirmation a few weeks ago, quite recently at my church. Someone at my church ran into the same man, with the same exact description, and he vanished. I already knew he was an angel because I could just feel it within my spirit. I had no doubt in my mind. I went up to the person who shared their testimony and told them my experience, and they were amazed by it.  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff