Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
This was crazy =)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image

Now I do not believe in coincidence at all.

Anyway the fiance and I had a tiff.
I don't want to go into detail though.

Anyway, I was crying and in a bad mood because I have major trust issues.

Well out of the blue I went to that ask.com search engine and I was looking up some verses for trust issues.

Then I found this website that has a ton of verses and what they mean and stuff, and I'm learning a lot from them.

So I get this idea to write them all down so I go to look for a note book and I find a new Bible and a binder with a pen that works. I would have printed them, but I think that thy will sink in better and mean more to me if I wrote them down myself.

Turns out that Bible belonged to me a long time ago, I was in second grade, but it looks brand new.
And it means so much to me now.
I don't know why though, but that Bible means a lot to me, more than it ever did before.

God works in some weird but amazing ways huh? heart

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

I just made my binder.
It has three different sections.
The first one is for notes from the main church sermon, the second is for note from Sunday school, and the third is for notes from me in my own free time.

I have to have it organized or it will bug me. 0.o

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

I just made my binder.
It has three different sections.
The first one is for notes from the main church sermon, the second is for note from Sunday school, and the third is for notes from me in my own free time.

I have to have it organized or it will bug me. 0.o

User Image
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

that's really awesome. I'm glad you found that bible. When I found the bible I got when I was 11 from my grandmother after about like 8yrs I cherished it a lot. I have a different version of the bible I work out of now, but every now and then I go to that one and look at it.

I have 2 books that I write out my notes in. The first book is my everything book, diary and just to write spaztic things in or things from the bible, also I have a book to write out my notes on the sermon at Church each Sunday. but I like the way you did it and it's all in one place for your to reflect back.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:18 pm
User Image

Thanks. ^^

I also found this free add on.
It is a toolbar thingy for Christians.
You can find anything in the Bible by typing in one word, it also has quotes of the day and verses of the day.
It is really cool.

Here is the link to it.
http://download.dailybibleguide.com/index.jhtml?spu=true&

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 pm
The Lord knows you are continuing to seek Him. He will reveal more and more to you, when you continue to seek Him more. He loves you very much. He wants you to cherish this Bible always and keep it close to you. This also means that the Lord may be preparing you for something as well.

I remember, I was at a fair day at church, and they were doing raffles, to win stuff. I happened to win a NIV (New International Version), Black leather, Bible. I believe the publishing company is Zondervan, because I have another bible similiar to it, but it's blue, and has colors, and designs on it, a friend gave me as a gift. This bible though, I use to this day. I practically take it everywhere with me.

God Bless you sister!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm
A bit of a problem with the toolbar you linked. It does not work with Chrome, because I already tried it, and it redirected me to download Firefox. I had to close Chrome out, because I already had firefox downloaded. Another thing, when I did try to download the toolbar per Firefox, it gave me a malware warning, with my virus protection. I had to quarantine it right away. So its' not working for me. >:

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

It didn't do that to my puter, I'm sorry that it's not wanting to work with you.
Should i remove the link so other people wont have any computer issues?

And your other post.
Thanks! ^^
I added another section for the other church that I go to on Wednesday. I have taken lots of good notes and I am understanding more about the Bible.
^^
I like my Bible that I found, it is like new. The pages aren't marked on (yet) I tend to highlight stuff.
And well it is like new.
Today I'm going to look at the verses that the preacher was talking about this morning, I want to learn more. ^^
I take it everywhere with me.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:15 am
My computer has a lot of disagreements with me. :3

Continue to have faith, and trust in the Lord!

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items