Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 pm
(Am I in range to charge the captain?)  
jennibert rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 pm
Lad quickly goes over his options. With Justice and Cley between him and the enemy, most of his spells are less useful than they might otherwise be--too great a risk of hitting his allies. Oh well. That's why I have wands. Lad slides over behind Justice, pulling out one of the many wands on his belt as he does so.

{If he has line of sight to the enemy from his new position, he'll activate his wand of magic missile immediately. Otherwise, he'll wait until he can see the guy. d4+1 damage either way.}

{I didn't post because I was waiting to see if you responded to the previous posts, at least one which looked like it might require a response. Sorry. smile }  

jennibert

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen

(Your not even in range to know there is a captain ... your still in the kitchen.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm
Nekkid Sage
Wrasynth Ksyamen

(Your not even in range to know there is a captain ... your still in the kitchen.)

(I thought Hur'Oc was making it out of the kitchen last round, or at least close to it.)  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm
Wrasynth Ksyamen
Nekkid Sage
Wrasynth Ksyamen

(I thought Hur'Oc was making it out of the kitchen last round, or at least close to it.)

Yes, making your way out and out are different. Look at the map. you move 4 squares per turn.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 pm
(I guess I'll step out into the hall way. Do you think we could use a google doc for book-markable easy reference? Easy to update and the like? I'm not sure if you want to set the precedent of flinging an arm load of weapons dealing a significant amount of damage. However I'm not sure how you want to work Hur' Oc kinda chucking weapons to team mates.)

Hur' Oc hurried along out into the hall way with the weapons. Turning the corner he took a brief moment to line up tossing the weapons to the group. The options for orderly handing out weapons was a bit limited with an enemy in the way. He heaved the weapons from his left arm awkwardly towards his allies kicking Cley's giant sword towards her as it was a bit too big to carelessly toss like that.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:45 am
(They are all on my DevArt page ...)

So:
Attack - Cley
Storm Burst bolt - Ziya
Magic Missile - Lad

--I just realized I didn't respond, I thought I had, but Justice's attack missed.

*********I'm dropping this campaign due to lack of time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:59 am
Well, damn. Not surprising, since it is on the D&D forums and all, and no campaign lasts past the first encounter, but I really had been enjoying Cley and Tehila and Lad and everyone. So long, Cley. We'll never find out if you and Tehila wind up having hawt yuri action or not... T-T  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Darn. I've been greatly enjoying Lad. Oh well. I'll just have to go off and determine what happens to him on my own. But thanks for a fun game while it lasted!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Curses! I was having a blast playing as Tehila. Shame the fight dragged on soooo long. I actually think it might have gone faster if the damn wall hadn't popped up in the first place, honestly. I think Cley could have taken that leader down something fierce after I managed to get him prone, so bummer. Sorry, DoS. We'll just have to have a sapphic love triangle form in a different game...  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces