Submit

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm
I hit my head underneath my counter as I was getting up from bending over, and I currently am nauseated. I'm asking for prayer for fast healing and comfort. God Bless all of you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm
~Prays~

Dear Heavenly Father, Please look after Cappie and Keep him in good health so he may continue to do you work. Help to heal his wounds and protect him from any harm. We ask you this in the name of your Son Jesus.
Amen~

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

I love Ultima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:21 pm
Hey everyone, Just yesterday My girlfriend went under surgery for her appendix. I have been worried and I just ask For prayer that she'll recover quickly and be back to her Healthy self.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:37 pm
I shall pray for a quick recover! God Bless.

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 pm
I also want to thank you for all the prayers. They mean a lot to me. God Bless all of you! heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Abyss Sanzaku
Hey everyone, Just yesterday My girlfriend went under surgery for her appendix. I have been worried and I just ask For prayer that she'll recover quickly and be back to her Healthy self.

~May your girlfriend's surgery go well and she make a speedy recovery!
God Bless~!

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:16 am
Heavenly Father, As I look upon the guild and see that there are many who criticize others for their beliefs. I ask you to enter and open their hearts to love one another just as you love us sinners. I thank you for carrying and suffering on the cross for all of our sins. I kiss and honor the wound on your shoulder. Lord may you continue bless this guild and all who come to receive the message of love, hope, and the coming of Jesus Christ your Son. Amen~!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 am
I need prayer i am struggling with doubt and unbelief for promises that i know are right around the corner, Like Joshua all i have to do is stand but i feel self pitty rise up and tell me "you wouldnt know what to do with these things if you had them" and after so many years of not having anything all so the Lord could teach to appreciate them and use them for the Kingdom of heaven when i do get them. He has pointed out my Doubt and Unbelief how it got there i dont know, maybe years of disapointment. Thank you  

Embrellas

lil_red_luvs_u

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm
Cappeh Sensai
I hit my head underneath my counter as I was getting up from bending over, and I currently am nauseated. I'm asking for prayer for fast healing and comfort. God Bless all of you.

May the LORD our Savior bless you and bring you a speedy recovery. I also hope that Lord, you will birng Cappeh comfort and joy.
Amen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm
Idk if this thread is still alive or not sweatdrop but I have a simple request if you could do me the honor and pray for my cousin she's. Been in and out of the hospital, having tumors removed and we found out that she may have cancer neutral ... I try to think positive and go about my day smiling and thinking everythings gonna be ok but its still the negative thoughts that are there so please if you would be so kind and say alittle prayer for her sweatdrop ...thank you very much ^^;  

Awe Snap

Tipsy Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

iamlost4ever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:47 am
I pray that your cousin makes a complete recovery and that no cancer is found. I pray that God surrounds her with angels and his healing. It is through the blood of Jesus that God's children can have complete healing and I pray that she is aware of the wondrous blessings that can be found in God's grace.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 pm
iamlost4ever
I pray that your cousin makes a complete recovery and that no cancer is found. I pray that God surrounds her with angels and his healing. It is through the blood of Jesus that God's children can have complete healing and I pray that she is aware of the wondrous blessings that can be found in God's grace.

thank you alot ^^ ...she is indeed till this day getting better with all the kemo and radiation and the hooplah ..she's staying positive and i admire her courage for that ...the lord does indeed work in mysterious way's  

Awe Snap

Tipsy Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

iamlost4ever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 pm
Awe Snap
iamlost4ever

thank you alot ^^ ...she is indeed till this day getting better with all the kemo and radiation and the hooplah ..she's staying positive and i admire her courage for that ...the lord does indeed work in mysterious way's

Amen and praise the Lord!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 pm
iamlost4ever
Awe Snap
iamlost4ever

Amen and praise the Lord!

Amen to that ... biggrin  

Awe Snap

Tipsy Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

W33D bot-14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 am
Cappeh Sensai
I also want to thank you for all the prayers. They mean a lot to me. God Bless all of you! heart

We treat our self Brother and sister,  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff