Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Looking for Band Members!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget a poll!
  Added by crew
View Results

Kartera Morta

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 pm
Hey Im Kyla and I have this band called Our Solemn Angels. We are currently looking for a lead electric guitarist, a rythm electric guitarist, an epic drummer, and someone who can do one of theese plus is able to do scremo parts.

How to get in:
Send me a pm with your adress and we will send you an audition date, via your mailing adress, and the place where to meet up. If your good enough youll be in. All auditions accepted. So hurry if you wanna be in because we already have people we are looking at. And if the position you want closes before we recieve your request for an audition, sorry.

Type of Music:
We are going to experiment with pop kinda music. But our band is for rock, metal, deathcore, and alternative rock.

Our requirements our:
You must live in or near the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma or Piedmont, Oklahoma area.
Also your age needs to be around teens- through early twenties because me and the other members are about 14.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
AND NO COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MUSIC

If you have any questions please pm me. Thank you for your time and consideration.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:49 pm
well i cant go to oklahoma lol but my brother is a very good lyrical writer he does rap too xD PM if you would like heart  

kristinah321

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:52 am
You need a poll, every post here needs a poll, i suggest you read the forum rules. But welcome.
/takes off her faux mod's hat and hangs it on the wall.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 am
I'm not sure gaia really is the best place to look for band members. Perhaps a flyer in your school or local youth group would be better.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items