Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
~~The Hunger Games: A contest/Game.~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the odds be ever in your favor.
  +1
View Results

Primr0se Everdeen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 pm
The games have begun, may the odds be ever in your favor.

* Hello Everyone I am prim ^^
I think you all know my pretty well by now.. I wanted to celebrate my sisters return from winning the Hunger Games and decided that I would throw a contest and some games. Please feel free to do any of them.

Contest:

* Make my outfit how you think prim should look. It must include my goat. -Giggles- If I like it, you will win 3k. Maybe even more.. Have to remember, I live in a very poor district.

* Write a page on what you think should have been different in the Hunger Games and why you think that. If I do not think that its long enough or that you copied it or anything else.. You will win nothing. But of course, I want to give you something, so if you win this you will get 5k...

Games:

* Hi everyone and welcome to the Game Page!
The first Game is that if you can guess the sadest part for me in the games [including all 3 books] you will get 2k.

* My second game is to play.. Guess a number..
Guess my favorite number.. If you can guess the meaning behind it you will get even more money. You will only get 2k for this though.. The number is between 1 - 50. You only get one guess so pick wisely everyone :]

Rules:

* Don't be a downer! You can even come in here just to talk! You must be very nice at all times c:
* Please use [for the most part] correct grammar. I am only 12 and I have a hard time reading if you don't. Thanks everyone!

May the odds be ever in your favor.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm
Sad moment guess:

When Prim ran to help the Capitol children from the explosion. As soon as she got there, the rest of the parasshutes went off. Katniss ACTUALLY started on fire. Prim (you) dies. Katniss gets taken away, and discovers that was actually Coin's idea.

I thought that part was horrible. So unexpected!!! I was so sad when that happened. She didnt deserve that, or you didnt deserve that (whatever).

As soon as I read that I just freaked out! Seriously! Not phisically, but my brain was about to explode.  

baikeno999

Swinfin13

Dapper Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm
I think you think the saddest part is in the first book when Rue gets speared by that boy in the arena, and Katniss covers her in flowers and sings that really depressing song to her. I almost cried, and books never do that to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 pm
I think that the saddest part for you would be watching your sister go through the Games, taking your place, unsure if you would ever see her walk through the door with a game bag slung over her shoulder ever again. As she risks so much and faces many fierce obstacles, you're forced to watch...no one asks you if you need to avert your eyes for a moment, no one offers solace. Then, just when she's come home safely and you're just beginning to think that your family might be okay after all, she's thrust back in to fight for her life. When she returns, life is cruel and so much had been lost. This time, consequences are much worse and the battle is bloodier than ever. You try to help in the best way that you can. But there's no medicine that can heal what has been done. You know in the instant just before it occurs what will happen, and your sister knows it too. You made her promise to come back from the Games alive, but you had to see her face when she realized what would happen. There is almost nothing worse than knowing your fate and feeling the fear...but you've found it. You've realized the pain of watching those you love suffer. You are mourned, Prim...don't ever forget that. crying  

addiction2anime

addiction2anime

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
it looks really bad...but erm...yeah...Prim sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Primrose flowers Flower Girl!
(With goat and cat)

I know it seems like a copout, because you ARE Prim, but I honestly have felt that Prim should not have died. Ever since I read it. I've said it before. If you kill off Prim, then what was all of this about? I mean, she's not my favorite character or anything, but you can't deny that Prim was the whole reason the story started and, arguably, the catalyst behind everything Katniss does.
And so close to the end, too. Just fifteen pages to retirement, you might say, and killed on the job.

-Prim's Death

Lumanny the Space Jew
Crew

Blessed Poster

Shwamp

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:42 pm
ok first book for ur saddest part had to be when rue died. Second book is when maybe mags dies. The third book has to be when maybe rue dies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Prim in her reaping clothes with her goat and cat.  

loudpurplewolf

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 pm
Saddest part for you: after Katniss volunteers for you and you have to watch her fight, thinking she will die.
Favorite Number: 13, age Prim is when she dies. District tht Katniss has to move to temporarily. Before she is killed, Prim is last seen by Katniss in District 13.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 pm
The saddest part was when your sister, Katniss Everdeen, volunteered for you in the games. You were scared out of your wits because it was your first reaping and you were called to participate. Katniss volunteered for you because she didn't want you to get hurt, but you got hurt emotionally because she was walking into her own death.
Favorite number: It's three because when Katniss volunteered for the Reapings people held out three fingers to support her.  

Queen Deli

Fashionable Shopper

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:08 pm
Shwamp
ok first book for ur saddest part had to be when rue died. Second book is when maybe mags dies. The third book has to be when maybe rue dies.

Rue died in the 1st book not 3rd you mite wanna recheck tht  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 am
Primr0se Everdeen
The games have begun, may the odds be ever in your favor.

* Hello Everyone I am prim ^^
I think you all know my pretty well by now.. I wanted to celebrate my sisters return from winning the Hunger Games and decided that I would throw a contest and some games. Please feel free to do any of them.

Nice to meet you, and I love the goat! Perhaps I can buy some milk from you sometime smile

Quote:
* Write a page on what you think should have been different in the Hunger Games and why you think that. If I do not think that its long enough or that you copied it or anything else.. You will win nothing. But of course, I want to give you something, so if you win this you will get 5k...

Is it the movie or the book?  

abiru

iiMonster_Rawr

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:22 pm
When you are part of the medical team in book three, and you go an help all the people when a parachute goes off and you died. To be honest, i cried.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 pm
If you mean when reading the book I think the saddest part for you was finding out that Finnick died and that his wife had a new baby. crying  

TheArtistsLover

Savage Firestarter

The Capitol.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces