Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Survivors (The Open World) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm
"Itsh a phrase, a bloody phrashe! Bloody elvshe." Alaric threw up his arms in anger and nearly lost his balance, practically falling over. He caught himself, and continued to mutter angrily under his breath... something about elves and cliches.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Thhartokk
"Itsh a phrase, a bloody phrashe! Bloody elvshe." Alaric threw up his arms in anger and nearly lost his balance, practically falling over. He caught himself, and continued to mutter angrily under his breath... something about elves and cliches.

"The alcohol has made you addled. I am not an elf. I was human, though... And technically, I still have that subtype."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 am
Disciple of Sakura
Thhartokk

"The alcohol has made you addled. I am not an elf. I was human, though... And technically, I still have that subtype."

"It was a dominatrix joke. Stop arguing. So, are we going to attack now, in broad daylight with everyone awake, or are we going to wait for nightfall and hit them when they can't prepare in time? I think the answer's obvious. I'm going to a tavern."

With a quick motion, Mehecuiatl begins transforming into a Changeling, which then takes on the appearance of a male elf.

"Now then. Care to join me for a couple more drinks, alaric?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:51 am
Alaric smiled, wiped his face despite there being nothing on it, then tottered uneasily towards Mehecuiatl. "When am I not, shpiderman? Lead the way."
He settled in line pleasantly behind Mehecuiatl.  

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 pm
"I actually prefer attacking in the daytime - if we kill the stalwart heroes who protect this pathetic speck of civilization right in front of all of them, then they're much more likely to bow before us after a demonstration of our might.

But, if you'd rather imbibe alcoholic beverages to while away the hours, stunting your reactions and abilities, and the attempt to accomplish anything at night, you can be my guest."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:11 pm
"I'm going to see if there's someone pleasant to while away my time with then. I'm sure you guys have a means of indicating when and where you want to meet so you can start things off?"  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:58 am
If dragons could roll their eyes, Kaidathuan would have done so. She took wing, going airborne, to survey the land better. Perhaps there was something of interest in the vicinity that she could occupy herself with, rather than dealing with her craven associates.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff