Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
No Return -- Pathfinder (recruiting - Room for 1 more Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:00 pm
jennibert
And now to reroll the 6(!) 1s...

Please ignore 2nd 6 dice...had a brain fart and accidentally rolled 12 again instead of 6.

9,10,12,14,15,15. I might be able to make something of that....

You can also point buy.

Start with tens in every stat and place 20 points as you see fit.  
Emerald the Crow rolled 4 8-sided dice: 1, 7, 6, 6 Total: 20 (4-32)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:24 pm
Rolling HP for a medium BAB class....  

Emerald the Crow

jennibert rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 3 Total: 12 (4-24)

jennibert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 pm
rolling for sorcerer levels....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:39 pm
Well, here we are then! Lad Sherlock, paladin/sorcerer. Hope he works. biggrin  

jennibert

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:41 pm
Hoping I can get this in before someone else manages to post a character, but you never know... you still show three open slots on page one, at least: Ziya, the druid. Kinda curious to see how a spell focused druid (rather than an animal companion focused druid) will play out...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 pm
Emerald the Crow
Hoping I can get this in before someone else manages to post a character, but you never know... you still show three open slots on page one, at least: Ziya, the druid. Kinda curious to see how a spell focused druid (rather than an animal companion focused druid) will play out...

You get a cookie for being my favorite class. ^_^  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 pm
jennibert

Does he run around naked when not casting mage armor?

And you forgot something very important to you, but not so much to me, so as a devious DM I'm not going to tell you what it is, but if you find it just PM me before you add it.

Other than that I just need to fish my book out of the closet and read the bit on bonded weapons. I know its around pg 140-ish.

Edit:
Way off, 78 ...

Alright, your good, I'll add you to the list.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm
Emerald the Crow

All good except for a really shitty technicality that I hate my old DM for pointing out, but its true, so I enforce it.

What is your scimitar made of, and if you say anything other than iron, why does it not have a note on it about it or a special ability. EX: Bone weapons cost $$, Ironwood cost Craft and $$, Perma-Ironwood cost that and some exp ... Its a really shitty technicality.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

jennibert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:21 am
Mastur Sage
jennibert

Does he run around naked when not casting mage armor?

And you forgot something very important to you, but not so much to me, so as a devious DM I'm not going to tell you what it is, but if you find it just PM me before you add it.

Other than that I just need to fish my book out of the closet and read the bit on bonded weapons. I know its around pg 140-ish.

Edit:
Way off, 78 ...

Alright, your good, I'll add you to the list.

I can't figure it out....I know I don't have a spell component pouch, but with Eschew Materials, I figured that was unnecessary anyway. And he doesn't have a holy symbol, but none of his paladin abilities require that...I added a traveller's outfit so he's not naked (I should have remembered that...used to do a competition on the WotC boards where one of the judges delighted in pointing out missing clothes...). I've got his skills, including class skill bonuses, I added his hit points for being in his favored class....I'm stumped.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:19 am
Mastur Sage
Emerald the Crow

All good except for a really shitty technicality that I hate my old DM for pointing out, but its true, so I enforce it.

What is your scimitar made of, and if you say anything other than iron, why does it not have a note on it about it or a special ability. EX: Bone weapons cost $$, Ironwood cost Craft and $$, Perma-Ironwood cost that and some exp ... Its a really shitty technicality.

Uh, my scimitar is made out of default stuff. Because there isn't a shitty technicality about weapons, just armor. biggrin

Pathfinder SRD
Weapon and Armor Proficiency

Druids are proficient with the following weapons: club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, scimitar, scythe, sickle, shortspear, sling, and spear. They are also proficient with all natural attacks (claw, bite, and so forth) of any form they assume with wild shape (see below).

Druids are proficient with light and medium armor but are prohibited from wearing metal armor; thus, they may wear only padded, leather, or hide armor. A druid may also wear wooden armor that has been altered by the ironwood spell so that it functions as though it were steel. See the ironwood spell description. Druids are proficient with shields (except tower shields) but must use only wooden ones.

A druid who wears prohibited armor or carries a prohibited shield is unable to cast druid spells or use any of her supernatural or spell-like class abilities while doing so and for 24 hours thereafter.

Emphases mine.  

Emerald the Crow

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:12 am
Bleh. I skimmed that part when I transitioned. 3.5 saws canot touch iron. accepted.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 am
It has begun.

Here.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 pm
Trying to find a feat that does it for me for Cley, and I'm a bit stumped. The stuff I'd like to take, like Selective Channeling, I can't take at 3rd level because I don't have Channel Energy yet. So I'm looking at combat based feats instead.

I know we're currently working on Core only, but you did reference the pathfinder SRD at one point. Any chance I can use Furious Focus from the Advanced Player's Guide?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Trying to find a feat that does it for me for Cley, and I'm a bit stumped. The stuff I'd like to take, like Selective Channeling, I can't take at 3rd level because I don't have Channel Energy yet. So I'm looking at combat based feats instead.

I know we're currently working on Core only, but you did reference the pathfinder SRD at one point. Any chance I can use Furious Focus from the Advanced Player's Guide?

Go for it.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash