Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How can You Abuse me like This?!(1x1 Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 am
"Mary, you're dismissed."
He said bluntly, not taking his eyes off of Elowyn.

Mary said nothing, but quickly put all the treats back into the basket and quickly left the room.

After she was gone Dominique leaned down to Elowyn,
"I'd say it's about time you learned why exactly you're here, no?"
He gestured to the bed,
"Sit."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:34 am
Elowyn bit down on her bottom lip and went over to the bed. She was nervous, every time she was alone with one of her masters in a room she was abused. She sat down on the bed and watched Dominque.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Dominique walked up to her,
"... Stand... I changed my mind on how I'm going to tell you..."
He tensed as he'd gotten closer to her, he only hoped he'd be able to control himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 pm
Elowyn nodded her head and then stood back up keeping her head down. She signed slowly asking what he wanted to tell her. She was very confused, at what he wanted to tell her.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 pm
"Chin up..."
He said,
"You don't have to be afraid... in fact, this will be... relatively painless... unless you fight it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm
Elowyn bit her bottom lip and looked up at him. She was slightly confused about what he was talking about. She had felt pain before and so she was already ready for pain.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:05 am
He took her chin in his hand and gently tilted it up. He leaned down a nipped her earlobe gently before casually licking her neck and biting in softly, tenderly as he began to slowly sip her blood. After her felt as if he'd taken enough, but only cause her to feel barely light headed, if anything at all, he pulled away, using a thumb to wipe his lip as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 pm
Elowyn started to tremble, she couldn't believe what was happening. It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would have but she stumbled away lightly looking at him both confused and in terror. Elowyn felt her neck and continued looking at him, she was light headed and sat down slowly just gawking at him confused.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm
Dominque sat down in the arm chair across the room and waited. When she was ready, she'd say something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm
Elowyn finally raised her hands and signed. Your a vampire? Elowyn's head had stopped spinning and the terror she was feeling was slowly disappearing, but she was still very nervous to be in the room, wondering if he would bite her again.  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 pm
He sighed,
"Is there any way to make it so you can talk? I've never liked silence....ironic, I find it. Yes, love, I'm a vampire."
He smirked,
"And thus we come to the entire reason I bought you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 pm
Elowyn had a small grim look go across her face and she shrugged. She had no clue if there was a way to make her talk. I've been a mute for as long as I can remember she signed softy. Then also added, so i'm to be like your blood bank?  

Kiatala

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm
He groaned and rubbed his forhead. Waving his hand he said, looking up,
"Again, slower. Just because I'm a vampire doesn't make me perfect."
At the repeated sign he smiled,
"More than that darling, but what more, don't ask me yet. It's simply a feeling...that I probably should have kept to myself for now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 am
At least your not like my other masters. She signed quickly, but they did call her darling and love a lot too, but that was after they were done abusing her. She felt where she was bitten and there was nothing there but it still felt stranger to her almost frightening yet exhilarating.  

Kiatala

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces