Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Booty Grabing (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rennity

Witty Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:05 pm
ok, can someone help me here?
I don't understand how it works!
I need to earn some money and everyone is saying they earn up to 20k in fifteen, i could really use it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:11 pm
I suck at explaining things, but basically you click on tanks in people sigs that say Booty Grab on them. You play a mini game to collect much gold you can before the timer is up. Here is a guide on how to play booty grab Learn how to play Booty Grab  

Divine Moonstone

Fashionable Gaian

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 am
wahmbulance bootygrab seems to be gliched for some people right now (iuncluding me) so if when you click on a glowing tank, it just opens a veiw of the tank, they are (supposedly) working on this issue  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:56 am
the best way to earn money quickly playing Booty Grab is to go to the Aquarium forum. Tanks that are currently glowing are constantly bumped towards the top (and when the tank stops glowing the users stop posting in that topic)  

purpumoon

Sparkly Bilge rat

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image User Image User Image
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Basically just head over to the Gaia Aquariums forum. Look at the Forum Pulse and just click the first thread you see, and scroll down to the tank. It's pretty much impossible to miss. The tank will be covered with the words "Booty Grab" and there will be a button to play. Just click and it'll be a link to the tank.

Once there, you may have to type in two words for security purposes. After that, you'll see a screen with all the fish that are glowing for the moment. It'll start a 5 second countdown, and then the game begins.

The object of the game is to catch as many coins as you can using the shell your avatar has on his/her head. Move around by sliding the mouse back and forth across the aquarium.

There will be bubbles coming out of the sides of the screen that are either good or bad. Make sure to avoid the bad ones (usually red colored) and try to get as many of the good ones (usually blue colored) as you can. They can give you things such as enlarging your shell, speeding you up, and more.

I hope this could help you understand better!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
... nom nom nom

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out