Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ephemeral Skies Chapitre I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm
Arc Vembris
Bucks nods sagely. "Agreed, mind if I tag along?"

"Don't mind at all. You care to come along, Reed? Anyone feel like an excursion to the ruins, or should we get back to town and do some information gathering?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:12 pm
"Information gathering is not really my best skill, as I tend to make people uncomfortable," says Reed quietly, looking off in the distance. "I can certainly tag along and do what I can if you feel that's what we should do, but I'm more inclined to check out the ruins."  

Dallas Moonrain

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:04 pm
"Well, I suppose we might as well hit up the ruins. I think our best bet would be to find some other crew members, though. With just the two of us, we're going to have difficulty if we wind up in another fight like this one. Let's see about finding some other interested parties - maybe the Captain or Kristenna..." Marionne gestures to follow and she heads back towards town, doing her best to hunt down some fellow shipmates.

{+3 Gather Information (maybe) to try and track down some other members. Maybe PCs?}  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 am
{It'll take you 1d4 hours to find other folks.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 pm
"I'm in favor of that," agrees Reed. "I'm not much for being in the middle of things and the fewer people there are, the more likely that is to happen. And from all accounts, the ruins should be interesting...."

{Reed will aid another to Marionne's Gather Info. -1 to the die roll.}  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:00 pm
Disciple of Sakura
The Captain turns around, looking quizzically at Kristenna as if he wasn't entirely sure what she was talking about at first. Then it dawned on him and he smirked. "That's great, Kristenna! Wonderful news. I was trying to get some other parts from this fine gentleman, but we've been having a disagreement about price. Certainly couldn't be helped, of course. We should be on our way."

If a warforged could look flustered, the shop keep clearly would have been. "What kind of 'great price?'" his voice intoned, echoing as if from a wooden music box. "I can promise you that we are the cheapest outfit in the market for converters. I certainly wouldn't imagine anyone could provide you with one for less."

{Fun as it is to roleplay random stuff, I should probably catch up with the party...Can we just say that since it'll take d4 hours for Marionne and Reed and Buck (?) to find Kristenna, she and the captain do some negotiating and then start back to the ship with Lyndie and that's where she runs into them? I'll roleplay some of the latter, but first, I guess negotiating is a diplomacy check? +9 in that case--if you prefer something else, let me know and I'll use that modifier instead.}

{Yay, a whopping 16. rolleyes }  

jennibert

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 pm
{As I'm not exactly an expert merchant haggler made out of wood, I suppose that's probably a fair solution. With that check, you're able to get the price of the Elementium Converter down about 10%. I'll be nice and say that the merchant also brings down the GCU and Harmonium Injector by 5% each, which is still progress. You didn't manage to get it down to the price Lyndie would have preferred, but your assistance did get it down further than they'd managed on their own. They set up arrangements for the parts to be delivered to the Falcon in the morning, and you all can set out for the ship.}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff