Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Depthless Imagination
Ideas for future guild contests! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of a guild contest should I hold?
  Art specific to home page
  Banner
  Invitation (grow guild)
  cos-play
  poetry
  photography
  manga/comic (scenes from guild role plays)
  other
View Results

Murd3r3d

Tipsy Wench

10,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 pm
Heliko pylori
I very much like random number or dice rolling contests because they're easy to get into. As odd as it sounds to say this in an RP guild, I love mindless tasks (for a reason!). ninja
how would that rk I have never done a contest like that. i think it would be cool to make new guild banners or do art based on a scene in an rp or avi art and things like that  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 am
Murd3r3d
Heliko pylori
I very much like random number or dice rolling contests because they're easy to get into. As odd as it sounds to say this in an RP guild, I love mindless tasks (for a reason!). ninja
how would that rk I have never done a contest like that. i think it would be cool to make new guild banners or do art based on a scene in an rp or avi art and things like that

Build it around some theme and have people roll dice or generate a random number in order to win. For instance, in Darth Daddicus's BG guild there is a game called target practice. There are a list of random numbers and an aquarium monster by each number. Players generate a random number between 1-100 and if you land on one of the numbers that contain an aquarium monster then you win that monster. Real simple.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 pm
Heliko pylori
Murd3r3d
Heliko pylori

Build it around some theme and have people roll dice or generate a random number in order to win. For instance, in Darth Daddicus's BG guild there is a game called target practice. There are a list of random numbers and an aquarium monster by each number. Players generate a random number between 1-100 and if you land on one of the numbers that contain an aquarium monster then you win that monster. Real simple.
Hmmm this is an interesting idea I will keep it in mind as a possibility.  
Depthless Imagination

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff