Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 am
The Power of Prayer

God has sent me a message like none ever before. But before I start, I must consider to go on with my recent testimonies after Prayer and tears of joy. Jesus' power reigns in my heart, and I am covered in His light. As Jesus prepares Himself for His 2nd coming, I am enabled to gatch glimpses of His precense in clouds, of His status, and two crosses, in rememberance of his crusifixion. The Holy Spirit is so powerful, and charming. When God wipes our tears away, it will be of brilliant promises. When Heaven awaits for us, at the Glorifed gates, God will keep faithful with distinct promises. God has told me, "Not to fear, or fret My child, because when you pray and spread the Word, there is no reason to be scared or be tense. Keep to My word, and continue to have Faith. Do not walk ahead of Me."
And here I foretell that the Power of the divine prayer must not be underestimated. James 5:16-18 declares : The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops." God most definitely listens to prayers, answers prayers, and moves in response to prayers.
Jesus taught, "…I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you" (Matthew 17:20). 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 tells us, "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." The Bible urges us, "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints" (Ephesians 6:1 cool .
Prayer does not come in magic formula's. It comes within the Spirit, and your heart. So keep in mind, pray with all your spirit, with a personal relationship with Christ. This is the most important walk as Christians. God thirsts for our prayers and sins 'confessions' to be washed away. He loves us, with all His miraculous glory.
Power Of Prayer - For what kind of things should I pray?
God's help through the power of prayer is available for all kinds of requests and issues. Philippians 4:6-7 tells us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." If you need an example of a prayer, read Matthew 6:9-13. These verses are known as the Lord's prayer. The Lord's prayer is not a prayer we are supposed to memorize and simply recite to God. It is only an example of how to pray and the things that should go into a prayer - worship, trust in God, requests, confession, protection, etc. Pray for these kinds of things, but speak to God using your own words.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I completely believe in the power of prayers! I have seen people expected to die recover because of prayers. God wants us to call on him and ask him for things we need and he gladly gives them to us!

I try to pray that God convicts me of my sins, removes the areas that do not bring him glory, and I pray that I have the strength to face any and all troubles that come my way. In all prayers I thank God for the amazing works in my life.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:06 am
God is an amazing God, and He is completely capable of doing all things! The Power of prayer is one of the most outrageous, spiritual, things that submits to His glory and honor, as we praise Him! Without God, there is no hope, but with God, there is salvation that reigns forever, and Glory!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Cappie-tan
God is an amazing God, and He is completely capable of doing all things! The Power of prayer is one of the most outrageous, spiritual, things that submits to His glory and honor, as we praise Him! Without God, there is no hope, but with God, there is salvation that reigns forever, and Glory!

Amen~!

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

Spirited Sunflower

Mega Noob

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 pm
God is wonderful. I have even experienced him answering my prayers and a very recent event as well. My mother and father have been wishing for another child and tried many times failing each time for 3 months. However, I decided to ask the Lord to allow my parents to have another child. Now, my mother is pregnant right after I started praying for about a month. I am truly thankful for his doing and I praise Him greatly. Our Father is truly amazing and He deserves our praise.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:43 pm
God Bless you! He loves you very much. Another thing, when He does answer our prayers, it's called confirmation. :3

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

apple301

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:51 am
I find that prayer helps me to find hope.  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games