Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Little Devil Type-- Hikaru Hitachiin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 pm
Artem, Tamaki's apprentice, turned around to see Kaoru Hittachiin. He looked over the boy with wide eyes. "So, he has returned." Artem said to himself. He took another moment to think if he should tell Kaoru about his ex-girlfriend. Kairi wouldn't be mad, but it definitely make things awkward. He decided he should tell him, Tamaki would do that too.

"Kaoru, Hi." Artem said walking up to Kaoru and waving. "You probably don't remember me. However, I would not go in there just yet. Kairi Yumiko, your ex, is in there and I know that her being there will make things awkward. I promise that Tamaki and I can get you in and her out in no time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:28 am
Kaoru blinks, waving back, "Ah, Hi." He looks alittle confused by now, scratching his head and then removes his hand from the door knob.

He then shrugs after a few moments of silence. "Well that makes a difference on where I should stand."  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 am
Kairi looked over the group once again. "Will you need help cleaning, Hikaru? I would be glad to help you out." She let her eyelids close slightly as she relaxed. Maybe this was a good thing, Kairi thought, I do not seem to be causing that much of a problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 pm
"Ah, I'll help too," she picked up a broom. "I'm sure we'll finish faster with more than one person," she smiled. Michi began to sweep the floor nearby the door.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:25 pm
"Oh," Kairi said reacting to Izumi. "I did not know that we needed to start right away. What do you want me to do, Hika-chan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:33 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru stood up, groaning a bit. He hated cleaning, especially since it was usually him who got stuck with cleaning the room he shared with Kaoru at home. "Hmm...do you think you could dust the tables, Kairi?" he asked with a smile. "I'll clean the windows." He looked over at Tamaki, wondering what he was doing over by the door; he seemed to be talking to someone.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 pm
"Sure." Kairi said standing up from the couch. "I will go grab the pledge and old rags. Does anyone else need anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 pm

~*~*~*~*~
"No, I think we're good for now. Thank you though," Hikaru said with a smile. Cleaning, though he hated it, always helped him clear his mind.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:37 pm
нαяυнι says User Image

User Image

Haruhi had cleaned up his side of the room. He figured since he was done, he was left enough time to study for his physics exam. He glanced over at the others and blinked. Should I go on and help...?

His fingers ruffled the pages of his physics book. Nah, I'll finally have some peace and quiet. He glanced once again at the Twins and smiled a subtle smile.

and have a User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 pm

~*~*~*~*~
"Haruhi~ you're not going to help us?" Hikaru asked playfully, a little whine in his voice. He laughed softly.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 pm
нαяυнι says User Image

User Image

He flinched a bit and dropped his book on the sofa. "Well, uh... Hikaru, I'm done with my side, and..." He trailed off and sighed exaggeratedly. "Don't you think you should be able to clean without the 'proletarian' around?" he added jokingly. He stood up and stretched. "Do you really need my help?"

and have a User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 pm

~*~*~*~*~
"I might need your help~. I'm not familiar with these commoner cleaning supplies," he said with a frown. "We usually have the maids clean our house, so I figured you'd know." Hikaru smiled playfully at him.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bebe Pepe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 pm
She took a deep breath and opened the doors slowly looking around. 'It seems safe...' she walked inside and walked sitting in a chair in the corner. "hmmm..." he murmured to herself as she pulled a book out of her purse.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am
Two girls- both quite alike- walk simultaneously into the room. They don't seem buffered by the wind or rose petals that welcomed them. "I'm positive this is where the twins are," whispered one to the other.  

Beckygan

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
He sighed a bit at Kaoru but reluctantly began cleaning up. Haruhi saw the new customers walk in and stood upright from his dusting. "Welcome to the Host Club! My apologies for the lethargic Kaoru," he stated while glaring at the devilish twin. "But I am Fujiouka Haruhi of Class 1-A. And who might you two be?" he asked with a smile.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas