Hide and Seek event

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 am
any ideas on a hide and seek event? post em here.

So far, i'm thinking about having 50 people in teams of 5 but idk how that would work, or what the location would be.

suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:12 pm
rawr territory?  

bruised boy

Phantom

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm
How about we do it in Barton town? Or perhaps in zOMG, the rule to that would be not to go in null chamber.

Oh and by the way I am giving you some territory. My house is on 100927 in Towns. 4 Barton.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm
Yeah, I'd suggest doing this event in zOMG because if done in towns, people can hide behind buildings and you can't find them unless they talk.

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
Yeah, I'd suggest doing this event in zOMG because if done in towns, people can hide behind buildings and you can't find them unless they talk.
you can find them..... i'll take you and teach you sometime.

Zomg can be a problem due to all the layers unless someone was able to come up with a solution while i was gone.

(im not back.... just dropping by)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:57 pm
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii

Zomg can be a problem due to all the layers unless someone was able to come up with a solution while i was gone.

You can? Everytime I used to play hide and seek with a couple of friends in towns, it was impossible to find them because they hid behind buildings and stuff and didn't talk so you can't find them.

And it's a little bit easier in zOMG, but that's because of the layers and targeting. So, I'm not sure.

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii

You can? Everytime I used to play hide and seek with a couple of friends in towns, it was impossible to find them because they hid behind buildings and stuff and didn't talk so you can't find them.

And it's a little bit easier in zOMG, but that's because of the layers and targeting. So, I'm not sure.
i was thinking a hide and seek event with something like 50 people playing. IDK if RAWR will ever be on that level again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 pm
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii

i was thinking a hide and seek event with something like 50 people playing. IDK if RAWR will ever be on that level again.
Well, with time there will be more active members. RAWR has been going strong so it's possible to get the guild back on its feet again.

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii

Well, with time there will be more active members. RAWR has been going strong so it's possible to get the guild back on its feet again.
post here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20788969&page=216

i invited tyamat to meet us there.... invite a friend also  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:53 am
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii

Your not back? What are u up to now?  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 am
Khangshu Shan
raisedpassion
iiorgasmic crayonii

Your not back? What are u up to now?
real life  
Research and Development of the Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas