Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Need Help (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinky Lee 64

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Why are people on zomg soo rude ?

I reported the harrassment but nothing will come from it probably. What can i do ? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 pm
      Well if you've already reported them, and they continue to harass you, just add that person to your ignored list.
      Just...ignore them.

Skyscraper Opera

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Pinky Lee 64
Why are people on zomg soo rude ?

I reported the harrassment but nothing will come from it probably. What can i do ? sweatdrop

There are some like that because they like being rude. Just ignore them, it makes them crazy if you don't respond.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 pm
ok
thanks

sorry about putting this in the wrong section also sweatdrop  

Pinky Lee 64

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm

This is in the correct section, no worried ;3

From my experience, zOMG is like any other MMO. There are people who take it very VERY seriously. Much more seriously than it needs to be taken at times. Some people will be rude for the sake of being rude, others will be rude to you because their CL is higher than yours and they'll assume that you haven't 'put as much effort into the game yet' and so on and so forth. Most MMO's tend to breathe elitism, and all communities attract people who are rude.

As already said, it's best to just tune them out and ignore them. If they don't want to play nice, then don't play with them. i recommend finding a community of people that you click with- there are many good clans and zOMG guilds out there that would be happy to have you and would be able to answer your game related questions without the rudeness that people in-game would provide.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm
Don't assume your report won't go unnoticed. Harassment is a serious offense and Gaia does take it seriously. I'd advise you on ignoring it, but it seems quite a few people have already given you the same advice. :3

Perverse

Big Member

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces