Reply Gaian Christian Fellowship
Connect with God Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azamuke Ozara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:05 pm
I have never cursed up until 5th grade, i pray to god sometimes to help me stop it, but everytime i finish praying, the devil trys to make me curse again, i really need help. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:09 pm
Incubbus Rose
I have never cursed up until 5th grade, i pray to god sometimes to help me stop it, but everytime i finish praying, the devil trys to make me curse again, i really need help. crying
Don't worry if you keep praying and have faith He'll get you to stop! I used to have the problem and our father of heaven and creator of all took it from me. I did nothing He changed me.  

Azkeel

seasonal_baby316

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:30 pm
Cappeh Sensai
Let us focus on the good things God has done for us and put in our lives! We already know God is above all things and that prayer must be sincere and persistent.[/quote

I agree, there is no need for everyone to get all argumentive over the whole "prayer is what governs God" thing. We all know God is above ALL. smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 am
Aleetheeuh
Take time to pray...

Its is the greatest power on earth!

WHEN YOU PRAY...

"Say what you mean, and mean what you say"

"Pray without ceasing"

THE JESUS PRAYER

"Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me"
(say 600 times a day)

"GOD GOVERNS THE WORLD BUT PRAYER GOVERNS GOD"

Matthew 6:6-8 (KJV)
6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Robotic Chewie19

Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces