Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mnemosynne artz

Super Junior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm
i the name I've invented for myself online is Nana Murasaki.
Nana means 7 and it's God's number in the Bible, and Murasaki means purple. My real name means purple too. Both are in Japanese.
I'm from Mexico City, I'm 26. I was born and raised in a christian traditionalist family. My grandpa was and my dad and uncle are pastors.
I grew appart during highschool and came back as the prodigal son once did. That's why this parable is very important for me.
I'm doing a masters degree and I work as an English teacher for paying my school. My native language is Spanish and I've been learning a bit of japanese recently. I've been a Gaian for several years now, and well my main aim is to meet Christian friends online and to edificate each other in Christ. Feel free to send me PMs or to post in my profile to chat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:11 am
Hello, my name is FoxandaHalf and it is a inside joke between one of my friends and myself. I live in Texas and am 19, and currently a pre-pharm major in college. I was raised in the traditional Christian home, and like some Christians I have had my doubts but through a lot of prayer and time I have built a strong relationship in Christ.  

FoxandaHalf

CandicetheWanderer

Heart Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:43 pm
Hi, I'm CandicetheWanderer or just Candice, whichever you prefer. I am 25. I have only been a Christian for a few years.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:25 pm
Welcome to the guild Candice. I know it's a bit inactive right now, but I'm trying to get it reactive again. Make yourself as home here and feel free to post!

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers