Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 pm
Well kind of.

The UMD lens pretty much died, or stopped moving. One of the two. 1000 series got it 4-26-2005. So on Sunday (when it died) I got a 3000 series one.

What a sad day that was crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 pm
That sucks D; *sorry never played a psp before* do you like the new one better?  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 pm
Rest in peace psp. TT-TT lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 pm
Charizard of the Funk
That sucks D; *sorry never played a psp before* do you like the new one better?

Yeah, a lot. Like if my 1000 series still worked I would still have keep it. But they have done A LOT of improvements to it.  

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 pm
Well you got more then 5 years from it, thats not bad, a pitty it died though, I myself only have the... 2000 I believe, hoping not to upgrade until a PSP2 comes out.

Its sad though, to see something of yours go to the next stage of computer tech life.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am
I have cracked a screen for a second time. First was a 2001 version and the next is a 3000 series. So now I need to get the screen replaced at some point so I can play KH Birth by Sleep.

Sigh

But there is no difference from 2000 version and 3000 version. Only change you have is if you get a PSP GO. It doesn't read UMD. Get all games off PSN. neutral  

Kyo Kuzimaki

8,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm
Kyo Kuzimaki
I have cracked a screen for a second time. First was a 2001 version and the next is a 3000 series. So now I need to get the screen replaced at some point so I can play KH Birth by Sleep.

Sigh

But there is no difference from 2000 version and 3000 version. Only change you have is if you get a PSP GO. It doesn't read UMD. Get all games off PSN. neutral

There are some differences between 2K and 3K versions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 pm
Sailorcancer2004
Kyo Kuzimaki

Sigh

not really, only a mic on the bottom of the psp 3k
the word SONY is on the top left corner of the system
im pretty sure theres like what, 3 more details but i cant think of it now  

GhostlyMark

Invisible Humorist

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:27 pm
GhostlyMark
Sailorcancer2004
Kyo Kuzimaki

Sigh

The screen has been vastly improved. There's also improvements made to the outputting tech.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm
Sailorcancer2004
GhostlyMark
Sailorcancer2004
Kyo Kuzimaki

Sigh

The screen has been vastly improved. There's also improvements made to the outputting tech.
I have heard some of the older games dont like the higher-quality screen on the 3K but never saw it myself. (has a 2K)  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 pm
Si-Shen
Sailorcancer2004
GhostlyMark
Sailorcancer2004
Kyo Kuzimaki

Sigh

I have heard some of the older games dont like the higher-quality screen on the 3K but never saw it myself. (has a 2K)

Yeah, some 2D games had issues. From what I remember it was fixed with a f/w update.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:00 pm
Sailorcancer2004
GhostlyMark
Sailorcancer2004
Kyo Kuzimaki

Sigh

yea...either way not many significant differences between them for people to even talk about it
and btw....dont quote back...i feel bad for posting stuff in a guild that im not recruited in razz  

GhostlyMark

Invisible Humorist

Ilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:10 pm
may thy psp rest in peace D: (lol?)

fortunately I have a psp go, so I won't have problems with the UMD. But, for some unknow reason, the psp go looks for me way more fragile than the 3000, 2000 and 1000 ._. oh well (u guys think so too?)  
The Sony Playstation Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games