Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:30 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta opened her eyes, then closed them once more when the sunlight hit her eyes at an angle. She raised up in bed after a few minutes, then looked around at the room, not used to the plush bed or large space. She stood up, her arms reaching up as she yawned. She rubbed her eyes lightly then walked from her room and to the restroom to do her personal grooming.

Once out of the restroom, Sin walked to the kitchen, where she found the note. She smiled, then went in search of an apple and some type of coffee grounds so she could brew coffee. She finally found the coffee, so she began making the liquid, humming the whole time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
Samantha kept walking down the stairs and looking around. She sighed and kept exploring, she still wanted a feel for the house even though she hated being there, she still thought it was pretty amazing. Samantha eventually made her way towards the kitchen looking around, she wasn't really paying attention to anything going on.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them

Kiatala

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

"I see... I wonder who did such a thing?" she said. She shuffled around from where she was standing. "Well... at least that man survived! How lucky he is don't you think?" she asked. She looked around as if she just entered the place. 'Now the you mention it... what was so interesting about this news that he would want to watch it?' she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:09 pm

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

"I don't know but im sad he didn't kill him,that man was a killer for a man who sold drugs. just a dime a dozen thug that only ruins that already bad world....." He sighs and shrugs. "At least he got the politicians,never can trust them..." Jax relaxes back in his couch.

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

miller4595

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson rolled around a little in his sleep but was already wake from the alarm clock going off. He laid on his back and yawned loudly as he stretched out his arms and legs. A few moments later he was on his feet and mumbled something to him self. He was still naked and it had skipped his mind that Sin was living with him or that she was even here. Standing up he walked to the door to his room and tried to open it but it seemed to be locked. Swearing he scanned the area over and blinked a few times before finding what he needed. Once the door was opened he walked right past the kitchen ignoring that fact he was naked and she would get a look at all of him.

He did look at her for a moment and came to a stop and part way down the hallway. Tyson walked backwards and gave Sin a good look before his memory finally kicked in and he shrugged slightly before going to the washroom and doing his thing. Once he was finished with that he walked through the kitchen and grabbed him self a drink before heading back to his bedroom. He might try and nap or simply lay in his bed for sometime. It was easy to tell that he was not fully awake by the way he moved.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:29 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Oh! I see... well I suppose you are right, but I still think that killing isn't really the best solution." she said making a small sigh. "Don't you think so? All though, I couldn't really live with myself if I killed someone. Whether they were good or bad..." Her face was serious, it's almost as if she went through the exact same thing that man went through. She started pacing back and forth.

Himemii

Timid Lover

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

"It doesnt help that all the justice is as bad as them..." Jax sighs and shakes his head. "A year at best would be his sentence....its best if someone kills them." He nods as if agreeing with what he just said.

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:00 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sin had looked up when she heard the shuffling of Tyson moving around, and when he walked by, she had gotten a very good look at the man. Her eyes had widened to an almost comical point as she dropped the piece of paper that Tyson had written the note for her on. She looked away as he backed down the hall, her cheeks heating. She quickly picked up the piece of paper and then began rifling through the shelves in search for a coffee cup. Once she found one, she poured herself a cup of the hot liquid, put one ice cube in it, then began sipping the black coffee.

The slave couldn't believe that she was fully up before Tyson, but on the other hand, the man was strange, and seemed to have a drinking problem of sorts. She decided to drop the thoughts and make breakfast. Maybe the smell of food would get him up so she could pester him about getting clothes. She was beginning to form the idea that this man didn't like going out of his way, so sooner or later he would drop Sin if she bugged him enough. With that thought securely in mind, the female went over to the fridge, where she got two eggs and some sausage out. She began her task, making sure to open the vent in the kitchen so the smell would waft all through the house.

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson was in his bed trying to fall back to sleep but that did not seem like an option at this moment. The smell of cooking food drove him out of his bed but he was not all to pleased about this but he did have a little something to look forwards too today. They would go shopping for clothing and of course that mean lingerie as well and he hoped that she did pick out something revealing or sexy. A few stray thoughts wandered about his mind as he put on a pair of boxers and walked out of his room. He moved slowly and at his own pace and waked into the kitchen, eventually brining his gaze to her. "Good morning" he mumbled to her in a groggy voice before making his way to the fridge where he grabbed a few things.

Walking over to a pantry he grabbed some bread and found a section of counter to him self. His eyelids where half closed and he seemed to be half asleep as well. However this had little effect on the task the Tyson was preforming. He was making a grilled cheese sandwich for himself and began to butter his bread before moving onto the next phase. "How did you...sleep" he asked as his voice faded into a yawn. As well he remained unaware that he had an erection at this moment and it was just something that happened whenever he woke up or came around a little after he did.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff