Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:19 pm
About a year ago I bought a beautiful all wood recurve bow. I went to string it reicently and in doing so embedded the string into one end of an arm of the bow. So now I have two fingers of raised wood coming off the end.
What I was wondering if anyone knows anyone that can repair bows and if this can be repaired in the first place. I have never shot with it and would like to do so. PLEASE HELP!!! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:37 pm
Valynn
About a year ago I bought a beautiful all wood recurve bow. I went to string it reicently and in doing so embedded the string into one end of an arm of the bow. So now I have two fingers of raised wood coming off the end.
What I was wondering if anyone knows anyone that can repair bows and if this can be repaired in the first place. I have never shot with it and would like to do so. PLEASE HELP!!! gonk

get rubber bow condums, or plastic caps  

Orzhov dark scion

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:00 am
dark heart of the woods
Valynn

get rubber bow condums, or plastic caps
Hmmm... I need something a little more permanent. I don't want the bow to explode on me when the lamanite fails.
Anybody else with suggestions?

SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff