Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Mistress...The one I love...the one I serve...(1x1 RP)(FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

и i c o ℓ є t t є

Nicolette didn't really know what to do so she just sat there in his arms. She could smell him. The smell of his own scent and the smell of his blood. It was sort of temping, but she wasn't hungry so she could easily control herself. Besides she didn't need to turn her servant into a meal. She sighed. She was looking forward to swimming, because she had gotten a message sometime ago that her parents would show up randomly. Don't know when they will decide to visit. I just don't feel like putting up with them right now. "Thank you Riku for warming me up and for offering to help me walk. I think it might be a good time to start heading back home."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 pm
Riku smiled he was glad to warm her up, but he had hoped that it was okay with her to do that. Once she spoke that she wanted to go he nodded a "Yes." then smiled back "As you wish Mistress..." he said softly as he got up to his feet. He then took her left hand pulling her to his back and supporting her legs by his arms. "Hold on to my neck..." he said softly as he started to walk. As he walked his eyes became smaller letting in more light in as the sun went down....

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 pm
Bump!