Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cansuaston100

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:59 am
ok i know a way to learn any Language you want you dont have to sign up just go to google and on the top left of the page has options go to more then click on translate then just pick your language then type in the word you want to translate um ill put the link here so it would be easy on you ok here it is

http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#

hope it helps ^-^ ♥♥♥ 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:27 pm
Personally. Translate is a bad way to learn, not only that, not everybody knows how to read Kanji, Katakana, or Hiragana.  

Shimakuwa

Nick Nakamura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 am
google translate is just...well... fail in a box  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 am
Google translate is NOT reliable. My signature is the perfect example, although not in the Japanese language.

@light glory, Love your siggy! I miss Animaniacs. XD  

Meriru

Nick Nakamura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:08 am
Meriru
Google translate is NOT reliable. My signature is the perfect example, although not in the Japanese language.

@light glory, Love your siggy! I miss Animaniacs. XD

Thanks heart
I came across it earlier and thought it was awesome smile I miss Animaniacs too :/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 pm
not the most reliable thing. . . Maybe for really simple sentences . . .but even then not always.  

Miyu_Aizawa

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 pm
cansuaston100
ok i know a way to learn any Language you want you dont have to sign up just go to google and on the top left of the page has options go to more then click on translate then just pick your language then type in the word you want to translate um ill put the link here so it would be easy on you ok here it is

http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#

hope it helps ^-^ ♥♥♥ 3nodding whee

I've been looking for a single word translator for a while now. Thank you, everywhere else I've gone does full sentence translations instead. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 am
I would have to agree with the majority here, Google translate is not reliable. I'll give you an example:

I'll enter a basic, typical English sentence, meaning that is has contractions, into Google Translate. :
>> Let's go eat! I'm hungry.

It translates it into:
>> さんが食べて行こう!おなかがすいた。 [Romaji: San ga tabete ikou! Onaka ga suita. ]

I'll translate the Japanese Translation back into English. :
>> Going to eat for two! I'm hungry.

That was just an example. Google translate can do, and will do, much worse. If you're looking for a simple word translator, I would suggest this website. It won't translate full sentences for you, but it will tell you the meaning(s) of plenty of words, I use it often myself.

Warabe no akuma

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff