Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Reaux: the wolven island. (o/a)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 pm
Story: once upon a time, the forested island of reaux was uninhabited, save for the wolven gods that dwelled there. the gods, being bored with only gods, decided to create life in their form. thus, wolf was born. the wolves lived peacefully amongst eachother until the dark god Lokiin started to turn them all against eachother. war was waged, many of the beautiful creatures were lost in the battle. finally, the benevolent goddes Fenalia came down to the island and settled the matter by splitting each wolf into its own pack. thus there were four packs to inhabit the island.

The pack who dwells by water, the wolves who are unafriad of swimming, and can navigate the strong currents of the rivers and oceans. The Pack who dwells by stones, capable of climbing the steepest mountains, muscular and strong. The Pack who dwelt within the grass, experts at camouflage, swift and some of the fastest runners on the island. And finally The Pack who dwells within the shadows, worshipers of the dark god Lokiin, sly and cunning, the more bloodthirsty brutes.

now each pack was sorted and settled to their own parts of the island, but once on every full moon, they gathered at a grand cave inside a waterfalled mountain to honor the wolven gods and goddesses who gave them their home. they are peaceful on only that night, allowing each wolf to pass if need be on another's territory. though most of their time can be spent tending to their packs, territory is always wanted. the wolves have to fight to keep their grounds, gain new ones, and also defend from the other wild carnivores who have now taken residence in the island. let us see how these wolves fare on Reaux

Rules:
1. No godmodding. it's annoying
2. keep it pg-13 and under. remember to watch thy language
3. Please send in your character's profile by pm. title it Reaux and use the skeleton i provide.
4. I want you to put a ninja in your pm so i know you've read these rules.
5. Follow gaia's TOS and all the rules in the guild
6. Have fun! be creative! biggrin

Things to think about for the packs:
Each pack must have an alpha and beta wolf. first come first serve, therefore only four alphas and their second in commands.

Each pack has a Shaman, the wolf who acts as healer and seer for their pack. Each new moon they make the journey to the Soothekave where they stay the night and sometimes fortell of the prophecys yet to come.
here we go!

Profile Skeleton:

Username:
I am who they call:
I'm this many seasons old: (seasons as if they were human years)
I belong to the Pack that dwells in: (just so i know where to put your wolf. this part gets deleted after i read your submission)
In my pack i am ranked:
I can remember these things since my arrival to Reaux: (short bio of your wolf)
The wolven gods made me this way: (picture of your wolf)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 pm
Packs and their Members

The pack who dwells by water:

ALPHA:
BETA:
SHAMAN:
OTHER WOLVES:

The pack who dwells by stone:

ALPHA:
BETA:
SHAMAN:
OTHER WOLVES:

Username: pirateninjaofdarkness
I am who they call: Bane
I'm this many seasons old: 18
In my pack i am ranked: Hunter
I can remember these things since my arrival to Reaux: This jetblack wolf is headstrong and extremely protective of his twin of the litter, Twalia. one of the best hunters in the pack. knows the right thing to do, but not always wise in what to say.
The wolven gods made me this way: (coming soon. internet issues with this one) ^^'

Username:pirateninjaofdarkness
I am who they call: Twalia
I'm this many seasons old:18
In my pack i am ranked: Huntress
I can remember these things since my arrival to Reaux: Young and newly added to the list of hunters and huntresses. it took her awhile to graduate to the task because of her care free and naiive ways. very sweet, but strong in the ways of battle as well.
The wolven gods made me this way:
User Image

The pack who dwells among the grass:

ALPHA:
BETA:
SHAMAN:
Username: X Midnight Falcon X
I am who they call: Eliah
I'm this many seasons old: 19
In my pack i am ranked: Shaman
I can remember these things since my arrival to Reaux: Eliah was always a bit of a misfit among the pack. She wasn't very good at hunting or fighting, but was had a knack with plants. She liked them, and now heals with them. She became the Shaman, but is new to the task, the youngest of the shamans.
The wolven gods made me this way:
User Image

OTHER WOLVES:

The pack who dwells within the shadows:

ALPHA:
BETA:
SHAMAN:
OTHER WOLVES:  

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200